TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lifeless562 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy cant deal with this no more! - June 14th 2009, 10:36 PM

I can't deal with my life any more. I feel like braking things screaming and ending my life. I don't have any friends to talk to about this. And every family member will just take this as joke and laugh. I feel fine one minute and then bam! Out of no where I have my melt downs. Every day I'm stuck at home with no one to talk to. My sister has her own life, my mom started dating a new guy. I have no one to be with. My dad has his own new family. Every weekend I'm left home alone. My girlfriend is going through financial problems. I can't help her because I have no job. Every day more and more stress and problems come along. I just don't know what to do where to start and how to fix things.
  Send a message via AIM to lifeless562  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: cant deal with this no more! - June 14th 2009, 10:50 PM

Hey,

It's hard, I know. But that doesn't mean that you should end your life over it. Things get better. Could you maybe sit someday down in your family, tell them this is serious and you would like to be taken seriously and tell them how you feel. Is there anybody at all you can talk too? Communcation is powerful and can help you! I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind helping you even though she is going through her own thing right now! It's nice you care about her but I think she would rather you come to her than for something bad to happen to you! If you have to go ahead and scream, punch a pillow or something that won't cause any physical damange to you. Do something to keep your mind off of the depression! It sounds like your family is busy, why not talk to them and see if you can make plans to spend sometime with each other!

Everything will look up eventually !
Hang in there, if you want to talk, feel free to PM me. <3

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: cant deal with this no more! - June 14th 2009, 11:04 PM

Hey,

It sounds as if a lot of rough things are being thrown your way at the moment. Obviously it is taking its toll on you.

I know you said that you can't talk to anyone because they won't take you seriously but is there any way you can sit someone down and tell them 'hey, I am feeling really crappy, and it is really serious?' Sometimes people need to be told a couple times how badly someone feels before it finally registers.

I think that you should definitely consider telling your family that you would like to spend a little more time with them. Your mom might actually like to hear that. Your mom might be dating right now but that probably doesn't mean that she doesn't want to hang out with her kids. Your mom might be trying to give you and your sister space since you are getting older and all that fun stuff. Remember, parents are people too and they, usually, try to do the best they can and what they think their kids would appreciate. So, telling your mom you would like to hang out more might open her eyes to the fact that you miss her or whatever. Hope that makes sense.

Talk to your girlfriend too. She may not realize what a horrible time you are going through because she too is going through some tough times. However, I am sure that she would want to hear what is bothering you and try to help you through it. Sometimes when people are going through hard times they don't always notice that the people they care for are struggling too but that does not mean that they don't want to hear about it.

You said you feel like punching something, right? Well, why don't you? Maybe you could get a punching bag and vent all your frustrations on that. It can help to get your anger and frustration out in a good positive way. If you can't get a hold of a punching bag a pillow could work too. Don't be afraid to vent your anger and frustration in a good positive way. In fact venting your anger is extremely good for people who are feeling sad. Supposedly pent up anger turns to sadness; so if you get some of the anger out you might not feel as sad.

Hope this helped and if you need someone to talk to feel free to aim or pm me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
franz1 Offline
Out of the box thinker
Junior TeenHelper

Name: brady shaw

Re: cant deal with this no more! - June 14th 2009, 11:53 PM

the best way to get though is to live it at all costs

Helen: I'm someone who has chosen to embrace the broad spectrum of our reality.

​“Levity helps keep far more insidious things at bay.”
Dr. Helen Magnus, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“Feeling safe is something we all need.”
Dr. Will Zimmerman, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“We learn more from failure than from success.”
Nikola Tesla, “END OF NIGHTS” PART II
SANCTUARY

“Life without purpose isn’t… life.”
Will Zimmerman, “PAVOR NOCTURNUS”
SANCTUARY