TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Random_Hero Offline
Not a n00b

Name: armand

Exclamation i need help - June 24th 2009, 10:56 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i need help because i feel very suicidal please is anyone out ther?
  Send a message via Yahoo to Random_Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Random_Hero 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Re: i need help - June 24th 2009, 12:46 PM

First off its really good that you know that you need help thats the first step.

Dont do anything rash. Just calm down and breath. Whats making your feel suicidal?
I know life can get us down but keep your head up you can get through this.

Pm me anytime.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Em... Offline
smile; it looks good on you.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: E

Re: i need help - June 24th 2009, 12:52 PM

Hi again Armand,
Thank you again for posting. You are taking the effort to reach out for help. Kudos to that.

I want you to take a deep breath and try to relax. It's obvious that things are difficult for you at the moment.

Before you do anything, think of these questions: What is making want to do this? What will be the consequences? How will the people around me act?

If you try to figure out what is making you want to end your life, you could deter your thoughts from this path.

Do you have someone close to you that you can talk to about these feelings? Like a trusted adult, close friend or counsellor? I think that could really help you out. But if you really feel as though you can't, we are always here for you. You can also check out the hotlines sticky in the general forum. You might find that useful, if you really are having so much trouble in life at the moment.

Please hold on. Things WILL get better, I assure you. Take care of yourself Armand. I know you will be able to make it through this tough time. PM me anytime if you want to talk.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: i need help - June 24th 2009, 03:40 PM

Hi Armand

Well done for posting. You are very brave for taking the first step & realising something is wrong.

Is there something that triggered your feelings off, or have you felt lke this for a while?

Suicide is not the answer....honestly....life has its up and downs, if we where all up, then the world wouldnt be balanced. I know you may feel differently, but thats your suicidal feelings telling you that.

Im assuming you feel horrid & scared. Dont worry. You will get through.

In the mean time have you got anyone to talk to...a counsellor or relative...or can you stay somewhere safe?

Please dont end it. Just relax & breathe. You could also write about how you are feeling, youd be suprised how much better you feel after a big scribble of your feelings.

If you need someone to talk to my inbox is always open.

I know your strong, your special, & you will get better & things will get better.

Jamie
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
Closed Thread