TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jadewilson Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jade

Unhappy Wanting to die cud just be so easy! - July 21st 2009, 08:28 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i feel reli suicidal rite now ive felt it for ages constantly taking o/d self harming evereything u can think of ive tried i cant stand being in this world anympre with terrible anxiety terrible mood swings thoughts etc i want to kill myself desperetaly i reli do i have bpd and tics disorder but i cant cope anymore with this life depressed all the time i feel so crap everyday i wake up for nuffin reli just come on computer my onli hope yet i have o/d today i went hosp i was in hosp for 2 days last nite cos of self harming i try to get help but no one is helping me i tryed so hard to but nuffin ever gets done i got discahrged from a assement unit cos i was hurting myself there suppose to keep u safe i have no hope anymore with anything ive given up taking medication cos im to anxious to take it ive even given up even thinking about seeing my docs etc i dont know wot to do anymore and theers onli one option and im going down that road i planning all the time

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Don't give up, turn to JESUS!!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: suniesha

Re: Wanting to die cud just be so easy! - July 21st 2009, 09:14 PM

I'm sorry you hurt, but no one wants you to kill yourself. We want to help you and we care, please don't.

2nd cor. 5:13
GREAT HOPE COMES FROM FAITH IN GOD!!!!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: Wanting to die cud just be so easy! - July 21st 2009, 11:39 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry you're hurting. I know feeling any kind of pain makes life a little harder to continue. It makes you wonder - why keep going? Why keep going when you're hurting, right? But, the thing is, when we're hurting so much - our eyes begin to get clouded. Sometimes, we can't see the solution, other times we can't see a point to continue. But that's why you should keep going. You shouldn't give up because you haven't experienced the best parts of life - and you can. So long as you keep pushing yourself - the good things can come and they're worth it. Try and remember things TO live for, instead of the opposite. The more you od and harm yourself - the less you'll find to live. It's hard to have a good life when you're constantly harming yourself. It's so much harder. If you want to get better, let that stuff go. It isn't worth it and only makes more for you to worry about.

You listed a few things you were diagnosed with and those could be the reasons for the sudden feelings of hopelessness. It might not even be you. Don't give up and don't let those things control your life. Talk to someone professional and get extra help. It's okay to need help and they might be able to help you control things. It's worth a shot. Giving up will get you no where. The thing about trying hard is you can't stop. You can't get tired and stop because then you will never get results. You say you don't know what to do, so I'm going to tell you something you can't do if you want anything good to happen. You can not give up. That will only bring you more pain and it doesn't help anyone around you. People care about you and we want you to pull through this. So try, because we're not giving up on you. If you need someone to talk to, let me know. I'm only a PM away. Take care.

Have hope,
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Wanting to die cud just be so easy! - July 21st 2009, 11:43 PM

Hi there Jade,

First of all I’m sorry that you’re feeling really suicidal right now, which must be very hard for you. It must be hard that you’ve felt this way for so long too.

I’m sorry that you have resorted to overdosing and self harming. These things are very dangerous though, as you probably already know, and I’d like to discourage you from doing these things and encourage you to seek some more professional help – I know that you say that you’ve given up seeing your doctor but giving up help will not help. Right now it seems like you are really struggling with things and you could do with some extra help and support – you deserve it, Jade. Seeing a professional will help you manage your moods and the issues you are facing and they will be able to help you discover safer, more helpful coping mechanisms rather than dangerous ones.

I’m sorry that you had to go to hospital, but I am also glad that you did. You have been very brave to go to the hospital and it must have been a difficult experience. Have they given you a follow up appointment with anyone? If not then I would highly recommend that you do try and ask for an appointment or go to your doctor and tell them that you’re having a difficult time coping right now and that you need help. I know that it is hard but it is worthwhile – you have nothing to lose, right?
I know that you say your anxiety makes it hard but I would also like to encourage you to try and take your medication as it has been prescribed as it should be able to help you – the doctor has given you it because it will help you, Jade. Ask someone to administer it to you appropriately if you think that could help.

Suicide and self harm are not your only options. The best option is to put some effort in and get the help that you need and deserve. Yes – you do have to put in a hell of a lot of effort and it’s hard, but what’s worth achieving that isn’t hard? Go to your doctor, take your medication and start your recovery. You can get through this!

Take care, we’re always here for you.

Closed Thread