TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Fuck my life - July 24th 2009, 03:03 AM

I feel like life fucking hates me..It seems like I can't do anything right. I'm in a really pissy mood and don't know why. I can't think straight. I just feel like crying but I can't cry because i've taught myself not to cry. Why am I so fucked up? Can anyone please help nme?

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough

Name: Fletcher

Re: Fuck my life - July 24th 2009, 03:25 AM

I don't know how much help I can be, but I'm here if you want to talk more about it. I don't know you personally, but I don't think that you're a horrible person. I know how you feel; I get bouts of negative feelings like that sometimes, it sucks. If there's anything I can do, let me know.

The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
AshtrayHeart Offline
Human Wreckage
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess.

Re: Fuck my life - July 24th 2009, 12:20 PM

I'm sure your not a horrible person and your not fucked up at all sometimes it just gets really hard and nothing seems to go the way we want it too, I've been there but trust me It gets better, I can promise you that. Why do you feel so bad?
PM me if you want too, its up to you

'Cause there's no pride to be found when you follow sheep around..

<3 15/3/09 <3
11 months, I love you.
  Send a message via MSN to AshtrayHeart  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Fuck my life - July 24th 2009, 05:07 PM

Hey there Frankie,

Life doesn’t hate you and you can do things right. You’re feeling as though you can’t do anything right because you’re in a bad mood and when we’re in a bad mood it’s easy to shun anything that’s positive and keep thinking ‘oh, I’m rubbish at everything’ even when it’s blatantly not true. When we’re upset or irritable then our thinking is often irrational and we’re unstable.
Being here is just one piece of proof that you can do things right. You’re not feeling great but you’re here, asking for help. Asking for help, support or advice is a ‘right’ thing to do when you’re not feeling your best and you should recognise that and be proud of yourself for doing that.
If you want to cry then cry. Crying is actually quite good for you, so give yourself permission to cry if you need to, Frankie. If you can’t cry then try and get things down another way – however you express yourself best. You could talk to someone, write something down or paint or anything else that you find helps you to express and ‘let out’ your feelings because it doesn’t help to keep them all bottled up. You’re not messed up, you’re just struggling right now, but you will feel better – you’re not going to feel like this permanently, Frankie.

Take care.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Fuck my life - July 24th 2009, 05:41 PM

Hey there, Frankie! =]

I'm sorry you're feeling so down at the moment! I know that it must be so horrible feeling like that; but just try to remember that things can always get better. You can and will have happy times again, you just have to fight through these feelings to get to that point. I'm glad that you're talking to us on here, it's much better than keeping all those emotions and thoughts bottled up inside!

As bad as things are right now, you need to focus on the little happy things. Perhaps even get out a piece of paper and write down all the things that make you smile! It can be something really tiny, like a favorite TV show or song. Or something bigger, like a loved one. Seeing all the good things written down can be very effective in helping you see that the bad times always pass.

You know, Frankie, like Stephanie said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with crying! We all need to cry sometimes! If you feel like crying, that's probably because you really need to. It's a good way to let out all those emotions, keeping them inside you is just too much to handle! So, let yourself cry if you need to, it's perfectly fine.

You aren't messed up, Frankie, not at all. You're just feeling really bad right now, and that can make everything seem so terrible. But you're a great person and you deserve to be happy. So keep your eye on the happy things, all right? Don't let the bad things consume you.

We're all here if you need us, Frankie. PM me if you ever need somebody to talk to. Hang in there, yeah? Stay strong. <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Fuck my life - July 24th 2009, 06:17 PM

I try to think of positive things and everything but it doesnt work...nothing seems to work anymore...I've talked to people about my feelings and it helps a little bit but they are still there and won't go away.

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

Closed Thread