TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
black roses Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: daymare

i cant i cant i i cant - July 27th 2009, 12:16 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i cant go on im alone ive been abusd raped i've killed myself over 7 times but im still living i do drug i cut i drink i cant do shit right im nothing to the world i have no friends im just a big loser i want someone to talk to i cant live on in this world if theres nothing to live for i only have a shred of my sane in me and i cant i just cant

The life it like a mirror. You like it. You'll be using it so much that you break it early. And for the people who don't do much with their life, They won't break it as early as other people. Either way, You'll end it breaking it at the end.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
chaosfactor Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mims

Re: i cant i cant i i cant - July 27th 2009, 12:34 AM

there are people who care of you im sure of it!
everyone here is willing to listen =].
what did you need to talk about?

im so sorry that all of this has happened to you, *hug*.
xx.
  Send a message via MSN to chaosfactor  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: i cant i cant i i cant - July 27th 2009, 02:49 AM

Hey there. *hug*
You CAN get through this and you WILL if you try a little.
Right now, you need to focus on distracting yourself until you can calm down. Watch tv, go for a walk, read a book, anything to keep your mind at bay. Tomorrow, after a good night's sleep, I want you to try and turn your life around. You're not going to get better if you don't quit all this stuff that is self-destructive. Because these behaviors are contributing to the depression I believe.
You can always come back here for help on quitting. I know what it's like to quit addictive behaviors, and I know what it's like to feel so down. I know what it's like to be abused, and I think I know what it's like to be raped. (It's undecided if the rape is real or not) It sucks, it all sucks. You're insecure and hopeless... But you CAN get through this.
Remember that you have a reason to keep living, and that reason is yourself. Not anyone else, not anything else, but YOU. Because YOU are the best reason to live. You have too much to do in life to ever give up.
*Hugs*

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
Closed Thread