TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
2ndSoul Offline
Average Joe

Name: Brody

Help! - August 8th 2009, 05:23 PM

I'm very depressed over a fight I had with my girlfriend last night. I don't know what to do with myself as I've already apologized and there's nothing left for me to do. My friends are all working and nothing seems appealing to me at all I'm so frustrated right now.

My experiences are mine. They may be good, they may be bad but they make who I am.
  Send a message via AIM to 2ndSoul  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
someonewithin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Help! - August 9th 2009, 06:54 AM

Well if your still upset, I think you should just take a breather and think about the upside of this. A healthy relationship has its occasional fights and disagreements, but if you make it through them your also building a stronger, longer lasting bridge to your relationship. I'm sure things will be okay, girls tend to be soft hearted alot of the time Best of wishes.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: Help! - August 10th 2009, 12:12 AM

Hey Brody,

A big part of dating is being able to be open and forgiving to one another. Unfortunately, that means respecting their space in times when it might not be the thing you're wanting to give. But you did apologize and if it was a heartfelt apology, then there is nothing else you can do but wait for her to accept. You put yourself out there and she needs to make an effort to accept what you gave. I would give her time and let her be. After all, this isn't the end of the world and it doesn't mean this needs to be the end of you two. I know after fights I'm not always ready to accept apologies right away. You don't want her to fake forgiving you and be distant. Let her have her space and possibly concentrate on hobbies in your life you're interested in. It might not take her too much longer to forgive you. Stay strong and hang in there. Things can get better. Remember to keep busy.

Have hope,
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

Closed Thread