TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
UltraViolet Offline
Emotionally Unstable
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lea

no mistakes - September 23rd 2009, 05:04 PM

i cant.
cant.
cant do this.
really. i know i wont do that thou.
not good enough.
not to end it.
but this, this is hell.
im really not able to keep going like this.
i really want ot finish it.
but how, so that there are no mistakes?
i just want to give up and to end it.

'thanks to you i never trusted...'
- Boy Kill Boy

This depression is a killer...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: no mistakes - September 24th 2009, 09:48 PM

Hey Lea,

Have some more faith in yourself.
You can do this, you can get through this and past these dark, terrible feelings. You are good enough and you can battle through this, you have battled through this for so long and look how far you have come - you have made it through difficult times before and there is no reason why you can't make it through this time because you are such a strong person.

I know that it can be difficult and yes it can feel like hell, but to feel any relief or any happiness in the future you have to be here, you have to be alive, Lea. I know that you're struggling right now and you feel as though you want to 'finish it', but that doesn't guarantee anything, no one knows what happens in the end, Lea, but you know you can make it through this now and that you can do things that can help you and can make you feel happier. Please do consider these things.
Please talk to someone, if you have a therapist or a medical professional you can go to, then don't hesitate to contact them, if not then talk to someone who you can trust or call a hotline, talking can really help. You don't have to give up, you have to keep trying. It will be worth it.

Take care.

Last edited by Prozac; September 24th 2009 at 09:54 PM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: no mistakes - September 24th 2009, 10:56 PM

Lea,

The only mistake you could make is thinking that you can't make it through this. It's thinking that no one is here to help you. The biggest mistake you could make would be ending your life. It would hurt so many people. It would hurt me. I've replied to a few of your threads, and I'd like to think I help a little bit. I would feel horrible if you left our community. People care about you. And just your presence makes things seem like home here. Because I'm used to seeing your username. : )

Try focusing on what you can do. You can think positively. If you only look for the bad, that is all you will ever find. Life isn't about the bad things and what you can't do. It's about living for what you can do. Living through all these bad things because it's going to be worth it. It really will be. I can tell you this from experience. I don't just post for the number, I post because I believe in the advice I give. I believe in you and your ability to survive because you're still here reaching out. Which means you're trying. Which is all anyone can ask of you. So feel sad, feel hurt, feel bad, but get back up after. Grieve when you need to, but promise yourself to try again. Always to try again.

If you need anything at all, never forget we're all here for you. Never forget who cares and never forget you belong. You have a voice and a face. PM me anytime.

Have hope,
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
♥Bliz Offline
Frosted but not frozen
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kyle

Re: no mistakes - September 24th 2009, 11:22 PM

Do you know why I'm here? Had you I'd be surpirsed, I'm one of many who's been similiar to you, feeling like I can't go on, but doesn't want to die. I've almost died 5 times. It frightens me to think of it. How could I be that way? In the darkness you can see nothing, but in the light you wonder why you couldn't see. I can't help you get out of depression. Stop being suicidal, I can't do much. What I can do however is tell you that you can go suicide at any moment in the future but you can't take it back now. And I'm sure if you could you'd regret it. Hold on, for there is no reason not to.

Last edited by ♥Bliz; October 3rd 2009 at 08:06 PM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Bliz  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
UltraViolet Offline
Emotionally Unstable
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lea

Re: no mistakes - September 25th 2009, 06:59 PM

iv got no-one to talk to.
no where to turn.
and i dont see any point in life anyway.
i cant, everything is to hard, yes im weak, and yes im usless.
i just want a massive blow out, get wrecked and end it on a binge induced high.
last night, i went out, got wrecked, and today iv seen some pictures of me.
and on 2 u an clearly see some cuts on my arms, that are clearly old and new, and clearly SH.
what is the point of this? whats the point of SH? y do this to ourselves when living achieves nothin anway.
we're all destroying each other, i may aswell start and destroy myself.
no-ones going to miss me, no-ones going to care.
all iv been doing lately is drinkin heavily, listenin to depressing music, SHing, feelin sorry for myself, wishin i wasnt so fat. wondering which way to go would be the best, which would i most likely succeed in doing. because i cannot fail again.

'thanks to you i never trusted...'
- Boy Kill Boy

This depression is a killer...

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Helen... Offline
Hold On...
Average Joe

Name: Helen

Re: no mistakes - September 25th 2009, 07:48 PM

Sweetheart, you don't need to be like this...
I bet you're a wonderful person, and I know I don't know you but I assume that just because you're on here. Everyone on here is wonderful, you are not an exception to that.
I know I can't make you happy and stop you hurting yourself; you're the only one that can do that. We're all just here for any support you might need.
Honestly Lea, there's always a point to life. Even if it hasn't revealed itself to you yet, it will do sometime soon. Remember that for every bad thing that happens something twice as good will come. You just have to be patient. Though I do understand that waiting won't be something you want to do right now, just trust me ok?
It'll be a terrible thing if you took yourself away from everyone right now and you'll hurt so many people. I doubt you want to do that to the people you know and love.

I assume you're thinking "who the hell is this girl and why is she talking to me like this?!"... I suppose it's cliche but I do care and I want you to understand you aren't alone in this.

So please Lea, just wait and see what happens. By the sounds of it anything good that happens now will seem incredible to you. Just be patient and wait to see what that is.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, PM anyone on here. I'm sure they'll be happy to help

Remember hope... <3
xxxxx

I'm medicated, how are you?

"Nothing's perfect but it has to be someday..."
-
Craig Owens

www.operationbeautiful.com <3

PM/VM me whenever

(#7 (permalink)) Old
♥Bliz Offline
Frosted but not frozen
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kyle

Re: no mistakes - October 3rd 2009, 08:09 PM

here's the truth: you die and from the pit of hell you go to you'll see the teary eyes of freinds and family, you'll see your life, and you'll long for it. You'll regret, and there'll be nothing to do. you'll in the worst state possible, and you think you have it bad now.
  Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Bliz  
Closed Thread