TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sheltering.sea Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Onigumo

IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 24th 2009, 05:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I NEED TO DIE DEATH IS THE ONLY OPTION I'M BEING DENIED ANY TREATMENT AND I CAN'T GO ON THIS HAS TO END AT SOME POINT DEATH IS THE ONLY OPTION AT THIS POINT NO MORE KIDDING DEATH IS THE OPTION!

LIFE HAS KICKED ME IN THE ASS TOO MANY TIMES

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lonely.boy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 24th 2009, 01:14 PM

Death is never a option, you should just rule it out and try to turn those thoughts around.
I used to think death was the option and the solution and i wouldn't have any more problems or worries, but then i started to realize that although there would be no more problems, i also won't have anything, i wouldn't exist anymore, and i wouldn't get to enjoy the good things, even if there were so small comparing to the problems i have. I also realize that the problems and difficulties that we face are nothing more than life, is not exclusive to us, everybody has to face and deal with problems, even those people that seem to have the perfect life, there is something that they have to deal with.
Other thing i do is try to always get a good side of the situations. I have a bad day or moment, or im going throw more problems, i always think to myself " I have gone throw this and more, im more stronger now", and take this positive part of the problem and is what i use to remember that bad time. I also have hope that one day things will get better, that is also what helps me get by, because i still have problems, some personal and internal conflicts with myself but i will take the positive part of the situations and remember that I've gone throw a lot and i won't give up now.
So try to take the positive part of the bad situations, take the whole part on the good ones and try to enjoy and live, even for the little things

(#3 (permalink)) Old
HereToHelpYou Offline
Offering help - PM/Email me
Average Joe

Name: Alicia

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 24th 2009, 06:58 PM

Why are you being denied treatment? That is not possible. If you want help bad enough, go to the ER, tell them you're suicidal and you fear that you will take your life. They will help you. If you choose not to go after coming her and asking for help, saying they wont offer you treatment, then Id assume you dont want help.

Send a message via MSN to HereToHelpYou  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
♥Bliz Offline
Frosted but not frozen
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kyle

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 24th 2009, 11:13 PM

Ignored by who? You seek help you'll get it. I know you don't want to die. Have you, you would of. and why would you? Why did I? The world is wondeful! The clouds, my freinds, my family, the world, the girl I like, everyone at school, indivuality, uncertainties, abillietys, mistakes, experainces, events, time, days, night, flowers, plants, bees, butterflys, birds, all the creatures of earth, the waters, the drinks, food, the memories, the great times, these times, the future, our scoicties, and ever changing whatever, each others' smiling faces, the stars, moon, my home, my hobbies, inventions, and so much more, that I couldn't even start to list. All this is what keeps me going, and nothing keeps me down. I'm not aware of your sitition and I can't change who you are, probably not how you feel, but I can tell you this much: Me and everyone else alive, don't regret being alive, and you probably won't ether in the future. "The road to the future isn't a perfectly straight road, and that's what makes it so great."
  Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Bliz  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
sheltering.sea Offline
Not a n00b

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 25th 2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToHelpYou View Post
Why are you being denied treatment? That is not possible. If you want help bad enough, go to the ER, tell them you're suicidal and you fear that you will take your life. They will help you. If you choose not to go after coming her and asking for help, saying they wont offer you treatment, then Id assume you dont want help.
I would go but I DO NOT want medication AT ALL. I begged my mom let me in the community clinic and she won't sign the papers this is the second year she has denied letting me go. The school counselors referred me to the clinic. I'm very stuck.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Wishable Offline
★ Listen Up, Destiny
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Caroline

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 25th 2009, 02:47 AM

Wow that's a really tough place to be. Is there any chance you can convince your mom to sign the papers? Is there another adult guardian that you can get to sign them instead? Maybe you should go to the clinic and tell them about your problem and see if they have any solutions.

Hang in there, alright? Death is never a solution, it never solves anything just causes more pain. You can do this.

need some hope? click this one
know an angel? tell me about it

(#7 (permalink)) Old
sheltering.sea Offline
Not a n00b

September 29th 2009, 03:07 AM

I have no dad. My grandparents live 3 hours away.

Nobody gives a rats ass about me. SO why not just do it.
Death is a viable option for someone that everyone loathes to see.

Last edited by Mel; September 29th 2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
sheltering.sea Offline
Not a n00b

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 29th 2009, 04:55 AM

I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy as hell if I were gone. I'm just a big burden on everyone. I wish I were never born. I'm so scared of dying. But why stay when nobody really cares. When your trapped and there's no one there for you. Your stuck in a hole and ppl take shovels and keep putting dirt on top of u, I mean nothing to anyone and no one would care If i'm gone I'm just another statistic another girl to run over another ugly being that walks the earth and doesn't deserve anything, Air or food or anything, Like I have been told before, I should "god die behind a rock".

(#9 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - September 29th 2009, 09:10 PM

Oni,

Please do not harm yourself. I know how hard life can be but things can get better.

Is there anyway you could talk to your mom about the way you are feeling and explain to her why you think going to the clinic would be a good thing? Maybe if your mother understood what was going on she would be more willing to take you to the clinic.

Something else you could try is going to your school and telling them that your mom will not sign the papers and see if they have any options for you. Maybe they can tell her she needs to sign the papers; talk to her more or something?

Also, you could go down to the clinic by yourself and explain the situation and see if they can help you figure something out. Please don't believe that you are alone.

Oni, you could also try calling a hotline and talking to the people there. I know the people at the hotlines can be really helpful and it will give you someone to talk to which might help you out.

Here is the hotline link:

Hotlines. - TeenHelp

Please hang in there and if you ever need to chat feel free to pm me.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#10 (permalink)) Old
♥Bliz Offline
Frosted but not frozen
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kyle

Re: IDK WHY I DONT JUST DO THIS AY SOONER - October 3rd 2009, 08:03 PM

you don't like life now? how about latter you think you'll be like this for the rest of your life? you think life is just unbarable? your just exatrating on slight problems that slightly burden you. I bet you say to yourself that nothing's ok, well if that actually is somehow true to you then it's because your making! you see everything as being so bad and that just makes it worse for you. we all have a few problems just see them like that, just a few small problems.
  Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Bliz  
Closed Thread