TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
falling_x Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Vicx

(also mentions s/h) didn't even realise ... - October 9th 2009, 07:15 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

... how rather suicidal I am ...

I can't do this any more ... I just want it all to end ...

what can I do?

So much for that idea ...

Want a chat? Get in touch ...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
sheriewrites Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sherie

Unhappy Re: (also mentions s/h) didn't even realise ... - October 9th 2009, 08:15 PM

I know how you feel. You're not alone, that is one reason why not to. I just got finished crying and I was saying the same things I don't want to do this anymore, and it seems so easy just to be...gone, but I'm not going to let myself do that, so hang in there I hope hope comes to you....

Just a little underway, so out of place, but holding on tight, climbing to find my way.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lizalover Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Elizabeth

Re: (also mentions s/h) didn't even realise ... - October 11th 2009, 01:38 AM

I know how you feel. I have felt this way more times then I can count and it's not worth it to give up, when I am sure that you have so much potential to help others. There are many times when I have felt horrible and that no one would care if I died, but the truth of the matter when I sat back and looked at the situation, I found that there was so many people that knew me and would be hurting that I just didn't feel like it was worth it to end my life. I just couldn't do that to anyone. I couldn't cause them the pain because I didn't the strength to continue fighting, even for a little while longer. Maybe that's something to think about; how many people would be effected if you ended your life, or even if you SH.
If you need anything, I'm here for you and would love to talk.

"Damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive."
"Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow."
"Challenges are what make life interesting."
"We can draw lessons from the past, but we cannot live in it."
  Send a message via AIM to lizalover Send a message via Yahoo to lizalover  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Re: (also mentions s/h) didn't even realise ... - October 11th 2009, 09:40 AM

Have you talked to someone around you of these feelings? If not i think that would be a good idea they can support you through this time in your life. Be strong and hang in there, things can get better. Have you ever had therapy before? Maybe give that a go that to can help. You did a good thing in comming here for support but you also need support around you to, tell your mum or a teacher they can help. pm me if you need to
  Send a message via MSN to Beautiful_mind Send a message via Yahoo to Beautiful_mind  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
falling_x Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Vicx

Re: (also mentions s/h) didn't even realise ... - October 11th 2009, 06:07 PM

Thanks guys ... although im still not feeling great i have spoken to a close friend ... who i know will be there for me no matter what.

i also have a doctor's appointment for later this week ... ill mention it to them too ... i know i need the help .... and even tho im likely to feel better later this week (coz that's how it always happens) im gonna stick with the appointment

So much for that idea ...

Want a chat? Get in touch ...

(#6 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: (also mentions s/h) didn't even realise ... - October 12th 2009, 04:50 PM

Hey,

I think it is really good that you have talked to a friend. It makes so much of a difference to have your friends there for you when you feel like this. I would say keep talking to your friend.

You should stick with the doctors appointment even if you do feel a bit better by the end of the week. They might be able to suggest something that may help or even refer you to a counsellor if you thought that would help. You do need help and you deserve help so make sure you are honest with the doctor. Let us know how you get on.

Stay strong

Closed Thread