TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rob
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rob

hahah. fuck me/ - October 16th 2009, 07:47 AM

haha. so. someone should try and talk to me. i only use this sitewheni start to run out of options and thats right about now. im about to go cut, id stopped that, last week i realized i had a problem with drugs. about 13 days ago i literally almost got arrested but i took the bag out of my pocket and broke the shit up onto the floor. my friend got taken to jail. whatev. one of my new good friends, i fucked her relationship up with her boyfriend and she like just got back from rehab a month ago. i just met her about a month ago. and she knewher ex from before she left. i feel really fucking great about hurting her like that, not to mention i want to be with her but am in no position to right now so im fucked. i literally just want to go kill myself. haha. but i wont yet. im patiently waiting to snap. i really dont know what its like to try to kill yourself. but gaurenteed if i try i will. like this outcome if happens will have been built up since i was born. but fuck. i might be in that chat room. if anyone give's a shit.

Wake up late honey put on your clothes
Take your credit card to the liquor store
That's one for you and two for me by tonight
I'll be
Loaded like a freight train
Flyin' like an aeroplane
Feelin' like a space brain
One more time tonight

(#2 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Re: hahah. fuck me/ - October 16th 2009, 03:41 PM

Hey Rob I'm sorry all of this is happening to you. I think you need to really step back and see what your life is becoming and if this is the way you wanted things to turn out. Cutting and suicide aren't the answers! You have to make positive decisions so that you can help yourself and guide yourself. You can patiently wait to snap you have to let all of this vented up emotion out of you. You should talk to this girl and apologize for messing up her relationship when you only had the best intentions. It seems like maybe if you went to therapy you could clear such thoughts in your mind.
  Send a message via AIM to CherriesBlossom  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rob
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: hahah. fuck me/ - October 20th 2009, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster. View Post
Hey Rob I'm sorry all of this is happening to you. I think you need to really step back and see what your life is becoming and if this is the way you wanted things to turn out. Cutting and suicide aren't the answers! You have to make positive decisions so that you can help yourself and guide yourself. You can patiently wait to snap you have to let all of this vented up emotion out of you. You should talk to this girl and apologize for messing up her relationship when you only had the best intentions. It seems like maybe if you went to therapy you could clear such thoughts in your mind.
well, appreciate the message. nah. nothing really matters anymore. i dont even care. it's straight. fucking pieces of shit giving me shit at school for something i didnt do. prob is that i cant fight in school or ill get kicked out. i really dont like fighting, but im afraid i might get kicked out of school in the near future. and then i dont know. things will be real fun then.

I'll be
Flyin' like an aeroplane
Feelin' like a space brain
One more time tonight

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Plachd Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: hahah. fuck me/ - October 21st 2009, 01:37 AM

In my opinion, you should channel all of this negative energy of yours, and do something awesome with it. I mean like, find something you like. Like money. Stack paper, get bitches.

Don't try to escape reality, enjoy it. Theres alot of beauty in nature and stuff.
Killing yourself is over rated. I mean it man! Being dead seems kind of boring.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Rob
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: hahah. fuck me/ - October 22nd 2009, 04:17 AM

we all know shit runs deeper than that.

I'll be
Flyin' like an aeroplane