TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
stressedout13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jennifer Hernandez

Unhappy why does this happen to me? - October 23rd 2009, 03:25 AM

i have no idea what to like at all. its stressing me out and i dont want to start cutting again. i have not done it since the summer of 2006. so here is my delema:

i went out with this boy Raian (pronounced Ryan) for almost 6 months. then in april i broke up with him because im stupid and thought he was going to hurt me well i was wrong. about 2 weeks later i started going out with this girl her nick name is Spike. so Spike and i went out for 5 months and in these 5 months she broke up with me on and off 8 times. after 2 weeks she went out with a girl and broke up with her because she was still in love with me,or so i thought. we went out again for about 2 days but i broke up with her because Raians birthday was that friday. i broke up with her before the party friday because i did not want to cheat on her and i still had alot of feelings for Raian. Raian and i got back together that night for his birthday gift he said all he wanted was me for his birthday. to have his baby back. so i said yes. we went out for 2 weeks and he started to get a little sufficating. i talked to him about it and he said it was all in my head so i told him i needed a brake. while we were on this break Spike and i were doing this friends with benefits thing where she still got to kiss me and hold me and that. then she sent me a message one night saying i did not want to tell u but i am dating this girl megan. so i stopped talking to her for a couple of days. Raian and i got back together this past sunday but broke up the next day because of me again. Spike told me she was in love with me and wanted to date me again so i broke up with Raian. then he called me on the phone last night.(i am starting to cry im sorry) he called me on the phone last night from a Mental Hospital down town chicago and told me that after i broke up with him he got really depressed and his family admitted him there. i love hearing from him every day. he called me twice yesterday and twice today so far. i really do love him and i want to be with him and i feel like i put him there. my girlfriend, who is texting me now knows he has been calling me i feel she deserved to know. she does not like him because of all the smothering he did. so she got mad because he was calling me from the hospital and just dumped me through text message. this is the 10th time she has dumped me and i cant stop crying i just really would like some one to talk to so i dont do something ill regret. i am on AIM right now my screen name is emoJENGA13. if u read this and have aim please IM asap! thank you for reading!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Savanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: why does this happen to me? - October 30th 2009, 07:43 PM

Nothing is your fault. Things happen. I will be happy to lend you an ear if you need one.
  Send a message via MSN to Savanna Send a message via Yahoo to Savanna Send a message via Skype™ to Savanna 
Closed Thread