TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
annaa. (: Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Anna,

i just cant live with it anymore. - October 30th 2009, 11:47 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

theres too much going on.
half term holidays is almost over, no one has talked to me, except from this boy who i care so much about, yet its like, really confusing.... if you wanna know just ask.
i have 2 back conditions, they both cause me alot of pain and the medication helps, but makes me feel really ill and causes me to see things that arent there, aparently anyway. i may have some other problems with my body, not sure yet.
my family treat me badley, i have to cook my own dinner, whilst everyone else gets to eat really nice food all ready and fresh. and things like christmas dont help, i think i got a couple of roast potatoes and that was it.
my brother always says he hates me, and my mum says i ruin everything for her.
i used to love both of my grandads, they were like my bestfriends, but they have both passed away now.
i feel so alone, i cant take it anymore. i have my ways of coping, but they arnt strong enough anymore.
help
  Send a message via MSN to annaa. (:  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: i just cant live with it anymore. - October 31st 2009, 12:12 AM

Hey there Anna.
I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling this way. It must be really hard for you to cope. Its not right that your brother and mum say these kinds of things to you. Have you tried to talk to them about it? If not maybe you should. I know it may seem scary to have to talk to them, but it may help. They may not realize what they're really doing and how they are making you feel inside. How'ever, if you have already spoken to them and they have carried on, or if you don't dare talk to them, maybe you can try talking to someone else about it? Anyone you trust, a friend, a teacher, another family member, anyone atall. Im sure they will want to help you. Teachers can be really helpful. Or a school nurse if you have one. They will listen to you and care for you.

I know things seem really hard right now, but they won't always be like this, alright. You can get through this, but you need to talk and let your feelings help. Your thought's wont go away over night, and so talking about them will help get them of your chest a bit. You can try writing them down too. I for one care about you and would hate to hear if something had happend to you. Dont be afraid to reach for help, because people can only help if they know what is going on and how you are feeling!
Always here if you need a chat. Take good care of yourself, alright :]

Jess x

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Savanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: i just cant live with it anymore. - November 2nd 2009, 07:45 PM

You don't have to feel that way and it is sad that they treat you that way. Don't ever feel like you have to be alone. When you get like that find someone on this site to listen. I am sure that there is someone that will be glad to help. I do hope things get better.
  Send a message via MSN to Savanna Send a message via Yahoo to Savanna Send a message via Skype™ to Savanna 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
annaa. (: Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Anna,

Re: i just cant live with it anymore. - November 4th 2009, 06:39 PM

thanks for the help you guys, really means alot. but im still just, empty inside. i went back to school yesterday. had a really hard time. everyones like 'oh i have so many problems' and they all tell me about it. it makes me feel that no one is listening to me, that i have to put up with my own problems. this girl came back, one of my mates from primary, she is said to have anorexia, but im not saying she doesnt, but she keeps going on about it like its a good thing. everyones around her. i was talking to a friend today, i was talking about halloween nd stuff, as soon as they saw her the just left me there with no warning nd went off with her. everyone was in groups around me. and i was just standing there on my own. it was like no one knew i existed.

"The only person standing in your way is you."
-Black Swan
  Send a message via MSN to annaa. (:  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Savanna Offline
Average Joe

Re: i just cant live with it anymore. - November 4th 2009, 07:25 PM

Things can be difficult and I am happy that you are talking about this. I would be gald to lend an ear because everyone has problems.
  Send a message via MSN to Savanna Send a message via Yahoo to Savanna Send a message via Skype™ to Savanna 
Closed Thread