TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Just a nobody Offline
Lonely.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Guess?

I feel odd. - November 14th 2009, 03:32 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel very odd. I don't feel alive. I feel dead inside, and I don't know why. My world seems to be falling apart. Everything seems grey and white, and I can't tell the truth from the lies. I can't tell happiness from sadness. It's been about...one year since somebody's told me they love me, and that includes 'family'.
I don't know what's becoming of this, and I'm scared, truthfully, if I was to die tonight, I wouldn't care. I've lived 16 years. That's longer than I thought I would last.
I want somebody to tell me that they'll be here for me. I've spent my entire life trying to make others content, and watching out for others.
Doing the things I love, no longer full-fill my heart.
I don't know where I'm going with this, but maybe you'll all get lucky and never hear from me again.

I love : )

"Love is simple... Don't be afraid, you're already dead."

Last edited by Just a nobody; November 14th 2009 at 03:40 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I'm Not Who You Think I Am
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Steph

Re: I feel odd. - November 14th 2009, 01:57 PM

Hey.
I understand that you're in a bad place right now in your life, but things can get better.. About how you've been feeling.. does anyone know how you feel? && do you have anyone you could let know, friend, teacher, school counsellor maybe, the doctor.. Its not fair on you to have been feeling this way for such a long time and you deserve the chance of other people being able to help you..
PM me if you wanna talk.. I try and be around as much as I can.
(: Good luck.
Steph
xx

[x] Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You wont try for me, not now,
Though I'd die to know you love me,

I'm all alone,

Isn't something missing?
Isnt someone missing me [x]

Baby, i want you to be my superman.
  Send a message via MSN to xxCookiiexMonsterxx  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Halcyon Offline
Project Coordinator

I can't get enough

Name: Haley

Re: I feel odd. - November 14th 2009, 01:59 PM

Laela, sweetheart, we are lucky to have you around. I have seen some of your posts and they show that you are really caring and helpful.

You say that you have spent your entire life trying to make others content. Now it is your time. Do something to make yourself happy every day, even if it is only a small act of kindness towards yourself. Think about the greater goal of happiness which you will succeed in attaining if you work hard for it. Nothing worth having comes easy, and no one can or will give it to you - you have to find it.

What is today, isn’t necessarily what is going to be tomorrow, or next week, or next month. We learn as we have different life experiences. Have you ever thought that things go wrong so that when the good things do happen, they seem all the more incredible?

Remember, you will never be entirely alone – you have all of us, so lean on us when you need to. We, the people of this forum, will always be here for you. I am here for you. I sincerely care about you, and hope that you will find peace of mind soon.

Halcyon

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Just a nobody Offline
Lonely.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Guess?

Re: I feel odd. - November 14th 2009, 08:04 PM

Thanks but I still feel the same. I think I'm going to run away somewhere far away and then kill myself. That way nobody will ever know what happened. So I'll never have to admit the awful person I am, and that I have defeated by all the people who, for no reason, hate me. I'm sorry you had to spend time typing to reply, in some sort of attempt, to make me feel better. I wasted your time, I know.

Goodbye. Nobody on here is ever going to hear from me again. But thanks anyways.

I love : )

"Love is simple... Don't be afraid, you're already dead."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Halcyon Offline
Project Coordinator

I can't get enough

Name: Haley

Re: I feel odd. - November 14th 2009, 11:08 PM

Please stay with us, Laela. There are so many beautiful things to see in the world, if only you would allow that to happen. It's very difficult to emerge from the depths of despair, but it is possible. Don't think that you have wasted our time, because you haven't. Please talk to a professional, or someone you can trust.

Thinking of you.
Halcyon

Closed Thread