TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
pologirl Offline
Not a n00b

ugg - January 19th 2010, 02:39 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

hi
this is total rant. so like i've been cutting for a couple of years now. and recently it's gotten worse. i've started thinking about ways i could die. a couple time i thought of ways i'm about 2 die then someone comes who cares and i don't die. but i know that wouldn't happen-no one cares. i just want kill myself right now.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Wishable Offline
★ Listen Up, Destiny
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Caroline

Re: ugg - January 19th 2010, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pologirl View Post
hi
this is total rant. so like i've been cutting for a couple of years now. and recently it's gotten worse. i've started thinking about ways i could die. a couple time i thought of ways i'm about 2 die then someone comes who cares and i don't die. but i know that wouldn't happen-no one cares. i just want kill myself right now.
Hi there,

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so low. I want to congratulate you, however, on taking the time to reach out to someone. That shows that you are so strong, and that you will get through this!

Do you know why you are feeling so lost? Are there people in your life hurting you, or do you simply feel alone? Please know that as much as it may feel that no one cares about you, that's not true.

For starters, a whole bunch of random strangers do, and we're all here to listen to you and be there if/when you need us.

keep your head up, I believe in you.

need some hope? click this one
know an angel? tell me about it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Crescendo Offline
Walking The Line
Junior TeenHelper

Name: ...

Re: ugg - January 19th 2010, 03:58 PM

Hey-

Sorry to hear you're feeling so badly right now.

just wanted to encourage you to reach out for help to people in your life because it sounds like you may have a mental illness such as Depression. Many Mental illnesses like depression are treatable with medication, therapy, and lifestyle changes such as eating balanced meals and getting enough sleep. It is however very very hard to go it alone. Your life is valuable, and with treatment things CAN get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj0PtMZaWss

"you're NOT alone.
There is more to this I know.
you can make it out.
you will live to tell."
-You're not alone by Saosin

the only thing you can count on is change, so why don't you stick around? This too shall pass. Things get better, things get worse, but it won't be this way for ever. Don't be afraid to ask for help. your life is valuable.

Megan

When the patient's body has betrayed them,
and all the sciencewe have to offer has failed them,
when worst-case scenario comes true,
clinging to hope is all we've got left.
-grey's.anatomy-

Closed Thread