TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AmyIsLegit Offline
(:
Average Joe

Name: Amy (:

I just keep thinking about it.. - January 20th 2010, 10:59 PM

I can't get it off my mind. All the time, I think of, "Hmm.. If I'd commit suicide. I wonder where I'd go? I wonder if anybody would care?" and It's like, all I think about when I'm not distracted. It's not exactly that I'm suicidal, I guess. It's just that I want to see what happens WHEN I die. I do somewhat have a reason why I want to commit suicide, but it's also what I have said up there. Do you guys know why I keep thinking of this? Has this ever happened to you? It's quite annoying, since it's a common thing I think about..

Second chances; They don't matter.
People never change.
  Send a message via AIM to AmyIsLegit Send a message via MSN to AmyIsLegit Send a message via Yahoo to AmyIsLegit Send a message via Skype™ to AmyIsLegit 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: I just keep thinking about it.. - January 20th 2010, 11:31 PM

Well it scares me to actually think about dieing and being in a black whole for the rest of eternity, I could never imagine what it would be like but then again I didn’t seem to mind when all those years went by before I was born.

Remember life only comes once if you think of how lucky you and I are to be here it’ll honestly blow you mind. If history was to rewrite itself you and I both would not be sitting here.

Very interesting topic.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: I just keep thinking about it.. - January 21st 2010, 06:23 AM

Yeah i felt the same way for years every day i would think about it. Never rly act on it but i would plan it out regularly. But never go though with it.

Suicidal thoughts seem to come in your darkest hour and some times even out of nowhere. Something always held me back though who or what it was i could not say.

Life has really turned around for me. It took many many years of painfull suffering but i made it. I know how hard it is to go on when every day seems hopeless. You just gota push though that hard times and at the end of all the pushing will be a life that is so much better. These will be the hardest years (Hopfully it wont be years) of your life i wont lie. But the payout at the end is worth every minute of it. So stay strong you can make it though this.

You can PM me at ANY time im always here to listen and help how ever i can!
  Send a message via AIM to Crimsonkin Send a message via MSN to Crimsonkin  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Katie

Re: I just keep thinking about it.. - January 21st 2010, 10:19 AM

It happens to me too, I just think about it all the time but I just know no matter how much I wanna die I just can't do it. Everyday is like a nightmare, when I wake up it comes into my head and lives around until I go to sleep. I tell myself to 'just stop thinking about it' if I won't do it, and I just can't. It is annoying, and tormenting too.
To be honest, I think, I think about it because a part of me really really wants to die but it is not easy at all to commit suicide.

These walls that I can't break down...

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: I just keep thinking about it.. - January 23rd 2010, 02:42 AM

There may be lots of reasons but don't accommodate any of those thoughts in your head, if they are too hard distract yourself until you are able to stop thinking about them.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
dickbutt Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I just keep thinking about it.. - January 23rd 2010, 04:45 AM

damn. i could explain this stuff for a looooong time.

but in short, suicide doesn't work, because if you do kill yourself, the sadness is in your soul, and your soul stays with you (or rather, your body leaves you), therefore the sadness stays with you, and the problem is not fixed.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
claire.ellen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Claire

Re: I just keep thinking about it.. - January 23rd 2010, 06:04 AM

i wonder what happens after we die. and the thought kind of scares me. not the dying part, but if it will hurt or when i stop breathing will it feel life suffocating. it really scares me, but at the same time i wish you could just ask someone who has died what it feels like. i guess in time we will all know.

Melissa. My biological mother. Thank you for making the hardest decision anyone could ever make. I miss you. I forgive you.
I love you.
5th December 1976 - 2nd December 2007.

Cass. My close friend. You were a truely amazing and inspirational person. Thank you for teaching me how to be strong. I miss you. I love you. Always.
3rd October 1990 - 27th December 2009.

Closed Thread