TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ac2 Offline
Not a n00b

Over it all - January 22nd 2010, 02:11 AM

I'm unsure if this is supposed to be here or not, and if not itll get moved, i haven't sleep in way over a week, and i can't eat. Its of course over a girl. Lemme ask you something, But what the fuck is it about us and wanting to find love? hm? I don't get it one bit. Why do we fucking seek a girl/woman's love? They all just fucking break your heart basically 99.9%. No offense to the good ones who aren't there to do such things. But its Bullshit! I mean i found someone so fucking amazing that god himself couldn't compare or atleast one of his angels. She was everything i ever fucking dreamed about. I got to know her and then i made the MISTAKE of falling in LOVE with her. Then she tore out my heart and threw it on the ground. Did i deserve this? FUCK NO! i was willing to give up everything. I put her in front of EVERYTHING that mattered. God, My Son, My Family, My friends. EVERY FUCKING THING! Then she tells me she feels god is telling her to hold off and to let her go!! WTF...i mean HELLLOOOO I FELL IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU!! HOW DO I DO THAT?!?!?!
Just...for once in my life...i was me again...i was doing things i'd never do... The whole world of shit just didn't seem as big a burden on my shoulders anymore...then she shattered my heart... so why...why do we seek it?Love i mean. why do we seek it? Is there really a point? I just wish i could die and just let the rest of crash ontop of me...it is already anyways... I used to be the ladies man...i knew how to get every girl out there well not every girl but i knew things you know...then she comes along and my whole world changes...Goddddd FUCK MY LIFE
Sorryy i just needed to rant, feel free to express your opinion if you must...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
thisiscourtney Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Courtney

Re: Over it all - January 22nd 2010, 03:33 AM

When a great guy (in my opinion) turned out to only want me for sex, someone mentioned that the person is only as great as they treat you. Sure you might think this girl was the best, but she obviously isn't. It's awesome that you're aware you don't deserve it, because no one does.

But why did you put her in front of everything? That's probably the reason you're so distraught because of this. When the person you're expecting the most from messes up, of course it's going to have a huge impact on you. But I'm sure you have people (such as your family and close friends) who would do anything for you... or at least a lot more than the girl would.

Really, the only thing you can do is move on. It might seem impossible at the moment, but it definitely isn't. I guess people seek love because it provides the comfort of knowing you can make a person feel as good about themselves as they can make you feel about yourself, and knowing that they deserve that kind of feeling along with anything else in the world. I don't know, that's how I saw it once upon a time. To hold you over until you find that person, you should spend more time with the people who really love you and can make you feel good about yourself.

Sorry if that was way too much. I just started typing and couldn't stop because I have a friend whose girlfriend said the exact same thing when she broke up with him. But good luck. I hope you realize that you're the better person in this situation.

Waitin' for my ruca.

Closed Thread