TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Drew1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Drew

Im a looser - January 25th 2010, 03:51 AM

I know i just posted something 10 minutes ago but i have another problem... I want to leave this place, i don't want this type of life, my city is not where i should be, i want to leave this place and go somewhere where the roses are red. Here the flowers turn black when i walk through the streets of Montreal. I have no friends here, i want to start over...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
James Chung Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im a looser - January 25th 2010, 04:24 AM

Never think of suicide, you are still young and have many more years to come, it might not be the best time in your life right now, but things would get better as time goes by.

I've been experiencing some tough times a year back, i was quite depressive for years, until i starts to approach new groups of people. You will have new friends who appreciate who you are, just be outgoing and never get angry at anyone. Start to build your new character and start out fresh with your positive images, i believe every one could change and can be accepted.

Things will change, it will be better, although it might be slightly, but it will be great in the long run.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
strong-but-weak Offline
Musical mess
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Leah

Re: Im a looser - January 28th 2010, 12:53 AM

Hi Drew.
If you're dreaming of suicide maybe you should dream of living instead? Think of that place where you can be. You could get there.
I know that you're being metaphorical here, but bear with me for a minute as I continue with your metaphore.
If you choose to end your life, what are the chances of ever seeing how red the roses are?
None.
Because we know that suicide is a sin. And you won't get to go to heaven and you'll never know what it looks like when the flowers are in bloom.
Staying for a few more years is enough and then you'll be able to see everything that you've been waiting for.

Now I think I'm done with that.
I hope you get what I'm saying.
Living means you get the chance to be happy. You wouldn't know what happiness was if there was never sadness.
And Gosh, I know the emptiness you must be feeling. You aren't alone.

Shoot me a PM if you need to talk about anything. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

And no matter what my heart [</3] says
I have to let you walk away
maybe someday

I can't fight for you anymore
But it's too hard to watch you fall.
But watching you go breaks my heart
But I want to.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Im a looser - January 28th 2010, 01:00 AM

Suicide is very final, and when you are dead, you cannot do anything. I'd rather be alive and walking than be dead, and unable to feel or do anything ever again. Death is depressing and it doesn't solve anything and won't make anything better, so please, never even consider suicide. You may not have many friends now but soon you will meet people along the line. Trust me, I used to feel very lonely and depressed, but I found friends, I found a better solution than being down and now I'm better, I help people. Or at least, I hope I am helpful.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Im a looser - January 30th 2010, 07:35 PM

Drew, though life can be challenging and sometimes unbearable, you should not let it be made unbearable. Live your life.
And then also,if you are talking about living in a better place just give it time to come. The time will come when you will live where you want to live.
I hope i helped.

Closed Thread