TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Unhappy i dont know haw i do it - February 24th 2010, 01:05 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

idk if this is the right spot but o well right.
i dont know haw i make it day to day i cant stand this life i live i cant stand the persin i am i hate myself more than eny thang ells in the worled at this time i just wunt to die.
and if u dont know the girl of my dreems left me and im hart brokin and torn to shreds but i hav met a new girl and i like her im hapy araund her but still feel hart brokin still hate myself still cant handl this life i dont know wut to do i hope she is the one to bring me out of this horibl place im in and heal this brokin hart.

plees help eny one

(#2 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Re: i dont know haw i do it - February 24th 2010, 01:24 AM

hey,how bout u get to know this new girl a little more huh? maybe she could help u out with all this,plus,maybe she likes you too nd u guys culd eventually go out er something. look at the positives nd move forward,jus keep moving forward nd thinking positive.

if u ever wanna tlk,my PM box is always open

~Brookie

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime

Send a message via AIM to xXbrooke13Xx Send a message via Yahoo to xXbrooke13Xx  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: i dont know haw i do it - February 24th 2010, 06:38 AM

dk.

i understand that you have went through a lot, but very often after all the heartbreak, there is going to be something good going on at the end of it all remember to never lose hope , and always stay strong. You should get closer to know, and the both of you should get to know each other better. She might like you too.

Always remember that we are around in case you need someone to listen.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
survivor. :)
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: i dont know haw i do it - February 24th 2010, 03:56 PM

Hey DK,

You are obviously making it through because you are a strong person, and I admire that. Dying really won't help, only cause you more pain back here on earth. Also if it goes wrong, you will find yourself in more situations you don't want to be in.

You say you've found another girl and you like her, as others have said, try to get to know her a bit more and then a relationship could form out of that Things change in life and people move on, there is nothing you can do about it really. You will find someone else and things will improve for you yea? You just gotta give it time.

PM me if you need me,
Take care of yourself <3

Closed Thread