TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tamwalker_09 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tamara

Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 04:24 AM

Hey im Tamara... im trynna figure out how this TH works and what not. lol
Buy i have a problem that deals wth depression and bout to take my life away.And jus be some where better(heaven) I jus have so many problems that i deal with. I just cant take it anymore!! I deal with my mom ,sister, brother.S**T! Andim tryin to move on. But i jus cant!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chibicat16 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Krystal

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 04:29 AM

hi, welcome to the....forum
I really wish i could help u out on ur depression but im going through a hard time myself.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
tamwalker_09 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 04:36 AM

Hi..Thanks anyways.Yeahh i know what u mean. Yeahh its just so hard to deal with. I go through so much, i get headaches all thee time. And dont know what to do!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
molliegym Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Molly

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 05:07 AM

Tamara,

Please don't kill yourself. I know what you're going through right now is tough, but it does get better. You need help; please go talk to someone- either a parent, counselor, therapist, or doctor. If you feel like you are going to hurt yourself right now, call 1-800-SUICIDE. Just remember that it will get better

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MOLLYH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]A few clicks will help @TWLOHA win $1 Million for suicide prevention. Please share this with others. Vote here:http://bit.ly/7si7Be

My music

I never conquered, rarely came
Tomorrow holds such better days

Check out my blog, Cold Fusion, with music news, reviews, and other related musings.

Send a message via AIM to molliegym Send a message via MSN to molliegym  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 05:15 AM

Welcome to TH Tamara.

Don't give up just yet. If your want to life better you've got to try to make it better and give it time. Sure, it might be hard sometimes but that dosen't mean you should give up. You can do this. Maybe try talking to someone about the way you are feeling, or writing your feelings down in a journal. Both are effective ways of expressing your emotions. You will feel better afterwards, like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

You have the ability to help yourself here and I believe that you can do it. It might not happen over night, but it will eventually. Just keep working at it and life will get better. Keep your head held high. You can do this.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
Youíre the diamonds, youíre the pearls
Letís make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
Itís your future, itís your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Letís make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/

(#6 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 05:26 AM

Hi Tamara,

Welcome to TH! I hope you are able to find the support you are looking for here.

Depression is never easy for anyone to overcome, especially on their own. Because depression can be such a battle, many people feel that the only way out is to end their lives. Sadly, there are many people who take this route, and in my opinion it is NEVER the right one to take. Suicide should never be an option for anyone.

Think of all of the times that you have enjoyed in life. The truth is that we so often forget them, and we let ourselves believe that they are nothing compared to the moments that frustrate or hurt ourselves in life. Depression blinds us from the happiness and the moments we have appreciated in life. It robs us of the hope that we hold unto in lives, and it makes us believe that we will never again have a fighting chance.

But don't let depression rob you of your hope, Tamara. Because the one thing I have learned is that hope is always there for us. We just need to fight to open our eyes and see it.

I have a suggestion for you, although it might not be one that you are fond of. Why not approach someone about this depression? The truth is that depression is manageable, but the first step is letting someone know that it is affecting your life. You don't deserve to suffer alone, and by not opening up about this you would only be punishing yourself. Why not view this list of people who can help you when you are suicidal?: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...n-im-suicidal/ You may end up finding it useful.

Depression is such a battle, and it's one that I know all too well. Just try to remember that there is a person deep down inside of you that once to live, that wants to find more happy moments in life. You need to stay alive for that person, because that person is you, Tamara. This person who is about to kill herself, who doesn't see the purpose in life... that's not a person at all. That's depression. And why let depression have it's power over you? Once you develop the will to fight this, nothing can stop you.

I've been in your shoes, so I am here anytime you need to talk. Take care of yourself, and try to keep fighting!

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#7 (permalink)) Old
tamwalker_09 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 05:27 AM

Thanks for all yourr feed backs. It may not seem much, buts thanks for taking the time and writing your feed backs. It means alot to me, i dont usaully get these kinds of words from family members.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: Hi...im new 2 TH :). But im bout to end my life soon...:( - March 8th 2010, 07:02 AM

Welcome to TH!! Here you will find one of the most loving familys. I have been a member her for years (on and off) The people here are amazing everyone is so caring. So when your family fails you we will always be here for you!

Just somthing to think about - Death is a big mystery. We dont know what happens when we die. We dont know if all our pain vanishes. Will we rly get the peace we seek in death? Your life is precocious. Its not something you want to leave to chance. Some think we just cease to exist others think we our souls live on to wonder this earth all alone. Its not worth the risk.

PM me anytime im here to listen. You can make it though this.

Things do get better in time.
I used to believe that things would never get better.
But after many long years things are looking up!
So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

Make my day let me help you. PM me anytime

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonkin Send a message via MSN to Crimsonkin  
Closed Thread