TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Exclamation CANT TAKE IT ENY MORE - March 17th 2010, 08:12 PM

every day brings more and more pain and i cant take it i wunt to give up i hate who i am i hat every thang abaut me and i cant take all this didupoint mint and thangs and grr i cant thenk straght eny more im loosing my will to live i dont know wut to do ceep fighting or just give up

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: CANT TAKE IT ENY MORE - March 17th 2010, 09:13 PM

keep fighting! everything is worth living for, the hard times are what make us strong and you can power through this! living proves you are strong, and killing yourself only proves that you are giving up on life and all of those who love you. did you know that every single person that kills themself, in the seconds before death, completely regrets it? no one really want to die, and i know you don't either.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Em... Offline
smile; it looks good on you.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: E

Re: CANT TAKE IT ENY MORE - March 17th 2010, 09:54 PM

Hey Hey DK,
First I think it's great that you wrote this. Sometimes just by writing out what we are feeling, we can feel so much better.
I think you are a special person. We are all different, and you are a cog in the machine that keeps our society going. You really need to keep holding on. I know this is an overused, perhaps cliché statement, but it prove's true every time, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary solution." DK, you need to keep holding on because really, things will get better. You may not see through it now, but there is hope out there for you.
DK, so many people care about you. Again you may not see it, but I for one care, because I'm writing this to you, in hopes that you stay strong, I'm sure your parents and friends care. Suburban Tiger cares about you, she also responded, and so many other people here on TH, want you to keep on going strong.
If you are feeling suicidal and want to talk, don't forget that there are so many resources that are here to help you. There is LH and HL here on TH, there are hotlines you can call, people you can talk to, whenever and where ever there are people willing to listen to you. I think you should really take advantage of these sources, as they will help you.
DK, you are special and important, and you deserve to live a happy healthy life. I really hoped this help. Please stay strong, and please take care of yourself.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Re: CANT TAKE IT ENY MORE - March 19th 2010, 01:46 AM

its grat that u all care but i meen rily i try and try and go thru all this bain and sufering and wut do i get at the end nothing i die i meen rilly wuts the point i try so hared and make it no ware

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Re: CANT TAKE IT ENY MORE - March 20th 2010, 06:00 AM

Things will get better, man. Everyone has one scar that effects them and bothers them throughout life, but that's just one. Everything else fades away with time. I was a nothing piece of shit back then who thought he would die alone and get nowhere in life. Today I'm about to sell a script to a top studio, if all goes right, an intern at a top studio, have great friends and I'm no longer alone. The only thing that remains is not having my Dad in my life.... BUT everything else has changed and that goes for most others I know. Point is it seems like high school will never end, that the angst of those years will always be there - but eventually you get out, run for the hills and then the world is YOURS for the taking. And trust me man, you DO want to be around for that.

Closed Thread