TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: LJ

I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 22nd 2010, 04:45 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey there.
Uhm, so, I feel suicidal.
I've had plans for a few days now. I dream about it, I check out destinations whenever I'm out. I buy a pack of tablets everyday from the same store. My heart hurts, and my head is pounding, and I'm not quite sure what to do anymore. I just want to die...help? \:

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Prozac Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 22nd 2010, 05:02 PM

Hey there LJ,

I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad right now, however it is wonderful that you're asking for help, you should be proud of yourself, it's a very good step forward to recovery.

I'd strongly suggest that you talk to someone as soon as possible about how you are feeling if you are suicidal. Feeling suicidal can be a very scary situation to be in and there are many people who are willing and wanting to help you through this difficult period. Please don't hesitate to reach out to someone, whether it is a hotline initially or a medical professional, it is crucial that you do get the help that you deserve.

I also recommend that you get rid of the tablets you have been buying and try and stop buying more packets, even if that means only going out if there's someone with you. You deserve to live a long and healthy life.

Please reach out and keep strong.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 22nd 2010, 05:54 PM

I can't stop, and there isn't anybody to speak to. I feel so alone and...I don't know

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 22nd 2010, 06:21 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. I understand that life can seem like a drag a lot of the time, but things will get better. I know what you're thinking.. "Everyone says that". But it's true. I was down and wanted to end everything a few months ago, but something changed in my life..

You need to give life a chance, you are probably still young, and have so much left to live for. Maybe you can call like a kids help phone? That way you can talk to a trained professional when you are feeling low.

Keep strong, and keep fighting this battle, until you win it! Don't let the thoughts overpower your willingness to live.

PM me anytime
Brittany

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Re: I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 23rd 2010, 02:17 AM

There's always someone to talk to, there's people on here and on other online communities (and even in your own community where you live) who are here to give you a hand and to listen. These feelings are coming from somewhere, you need to get them out and talk about it/

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 23rd 2010, 02:44 AM

I found when I felt like I wanted to die, I talked to someone about my problems, someone who I could trust and open up to and tell anything to and that person turned out to be my mom, and a few of my best friends, and when you get everything out and talk to someone when they offer to be there and are more than happy to listen to you and try to offer advice, it may not sound like it works but it makes you feel alot better just knowing you have people there who care about you.
People love you even if you don't know it, things will get easier and better, and you're only going to become so much stronger. Trust me, I felt like dying before and now I don't let anything bother me, I don't care what people think of me, I know I'm a good person and I remain confident in myself and I remember there's always the good things in life and the good times to life for and look forward to, so don't give up on yourself!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I've Never Needed Someone So Bad... - March 23rd 2010, 03:46 PM

I've tried to talk to people before, but it goes wrong...it just goes wrong.
I, they keep shouting...shouting...they won't shut up.
I want to end it all \:

Closed Thread