TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Beka

Exclamation i dont wanna live. - March 26th 2010, 06:31 AM

i cant live like this anymore, i dont want to be hurt anymore it makes me feel so selfish, i put down those pills once so far i know how many i have to take. no one will be home till im dead. i dont wanna live but im scared to die. somebody help please im losing control. i let it bottle up even tho i knew it was bad and now its exploding in one burst. drinking i cant stop im crying bearly see the screen now. im so sorry loves you guys <3

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:nat:. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i dont wanna live. - March 26th 2010, 07:53 AM

Heyy Beka,

Things sound like they are pretty rough now, but things won't always be like this. You have the rest of your life to live. Think of the things you'd miss out on if you weren't here. I know you're probably thinking, "well if I am dead, how would I know? I wouldn't care" but trust me, when you actually do those things in the future you will think, "wow, i am so glad i didn't do it" Things can be great. You just have to let them.

A wise man once told me, that some people dwell on things too much, and it gets the better of them. Just let it go. Even for a minute. Then once one minute has been, try an hour and then a day. Just keep hanging on and think of the positives in your life.

There is not much I can do to help you and you probably know that, but I hope what I have said has given you some idea of what to do now. Hold on. For the better!

Take care,
Nat

Ps. PM e if you need it, but there may be dely in the reply as it's hard to get on the computer, but I will try my best

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Beka

Re: i dont wanna live. - March 26th 2010, 10:26 AM

im sorry idk what got into me, i just broke down. im okay now i have talked it out wihth a few people,.....and god im going to have a mean head ache in the morning... thanks tho <3
xxxx

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Victoria ♥ Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Victoria

Re: i dont wanna live. - March 26th 2010, 10:50 AM

Hey there,

It’s really good that you have posted that because it shows that there is still a part of you that doesn’t want this to happen. The fact that there is even a tiny part of you that doesn’t want to go ahead with this is a big enough reason to think things through and not do it. No one should have to feel like taking their life is the only thing left to do because it’s not... there are always ways to make things better and there are always things that can be done to help a situation.

It does sound like you’re going through a really hard time at the moment so maybe the best thing you could do at the moment would be to ask someone for help. I’m not sure how old you are but this could be anyone from a doctor, teacher, friend, parent or another professional. There are always people out there who would want to help you.

You say that you let things bottle up but there are better ways than this to let things out. Talking to someone about what is wrong is always a good way. Don’t feel selfish for feeling hurt... whatever it is is having a really big affect on you and feeling upset and hurt is nothing to be ashamed of.

You have done really well to ‘put down those pills’ in the past and it proves that you have the strength to help yourself and make a change so that you can move on and get on with your life.

I hope things get better for you, if you want to talk then PM me anytime.
Vicky x

♥ 18.10.08 ♥
LiveHelp Operator

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread