TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

I Need Help so bad - March 27th 2010, 01:03 AM

Im new here, but i just dont know what else to do.
Ive been feeling really bad these last months,I feel really lonely and most of the time i think of ending my life because i feel like i can't find my place in this world like if theres nothing for me . Today for instance i feel really sad and depressed, and most of the times a get this mood swings and i dont know why. i feel like i have no inspiration to continue and these last weeks i dont have any energy to do anything.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I Need Help so bad - March 27th 2010, 01:16 AM

Welcome to Teen Help! You can feel free to add me as a friend and PM me anytime you need help with anything!
I can understand how you feel. I've been there before multiple times, but if you feel like there is nothing out there for you you are wrong. You can't sit and wait for it to come to you though, you have to put yourself out there and find what it is you're looking for. Go get yourself a job, make your own money, and it would make you feel really great and that way you would be occupied so you won't think about being depressed.
Maybe try talking to a close friend or family member, someone may understand and listen to you and be able to help you. My mom was really helpful when I told her about my problems and she helped more than I figured she would, plus my friends have been supportive. But the best strength is within yourself, you have the ability to make yourself feel confident and feel better, you just have to believe it.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I Need Help so bad - March 27th 2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon.Kingdom View Post
Welcome to Teen Help! You can feel free to add me as a friend and PM me anytime you need help with anything!
I can understand how you feel. I've been there before multiple times, but if you feel like there is nothing out there for you you are wrong. You can't sit and wait for it to come to you though, you have to put yourself out there and find what it is you're looking for. Go get yourself a job, make your own money, and it would make you feel really great and that way you would be occupied so you won't think about being depressed.
Maybe try talking to a close friend or family member, someone may understand and listen to you and be able to help you. My mom was really helpful when I told her about my problems and she helped more than I figured she would, plus my friends have been supportive. But the best strength is within yourself, you have the ability to make yourself feel confident and feel better, you just have to believe it.
I have a job, but i have no energy this last two weeks, i dont even talk to my "friends" anymore.I been thinking of ways to end my life for a time already.Its just too much for me i feel like im getting worse and worse everyday.

Last edited by Lu82; March 27th 2010 at 01:47 AM.

Closed Thread