TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Unhappy Rant. - April 10th 2010, 05:37 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

There's so many things I want to rant about.
First thing, there's this guy. I've posted a thread about it. Here's the link: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-re...t-should-i-do/
I actually said yes. He mentioned that he has no other girls he's asking out. But there's this girl I go to school with that he asked to go out to catch up and get a coffee with. I feel hurt and numb kind of about it. I'm going to talk to him to give him a piece of my mind.
Second thing. I find that I can't sleep at night no matter how tired I get, how early I go to bed or if I haven't slept during the afternoon. I fall asleep around 11:30pm-12am even when I have school or work the next day. Does this happen for anyone else?
Another thing is that, I was in my parents room and my Mum was sorting out her clothes; just throwing out the ones she didn't want anymore. She picked up on of her old denim skirts and said "Look how small this is." She looked at me and said "I bet you can't get in this." I tried in on and I just about got into it. Then my Mum kind of patted my thighs and said "Look at this. It's all the ice-cream you eat." I know my Mum was only joking but it kind of triggered me about whether if I should lose weight.
The fourth thing is, I work with one of my best friends from school. I'm EXTREMELY close to him, I feel like he's my brother. He's someone I can talk to about anything and has been there for me whenever I needed him most and when I was going through a really hard time. But the thing is, I don't know if I like him. Because he's someone I can trust with everything and like I said he's been there for me the most oout of all my best friends.
I feel like I can't talk to anyone because they won't understand or their sick of listening to my problems. I think to myself that I need to do something big to get myself noticed and have people respect for who I am. I just want people to know what I'm going through so I can talk to them about it. Everyone keeps bringing up my mistakes from the past and I want people to focus on the things that I've achieved and not the mistakes I've made in the past.
One of my friends have stopped talking to me and I didn't even know what I did for her to do so. I've been acting the same way throughout the year like I've done all my life. I sent her a message on Facebook and she said she'll talk to me at school about it.
Most people at school gets annoyed when I laugh at something that they don't find funny because I laugh a lot but when I get pissed off or annoyed at something they don't like it when I snap at them.
I'm sick of being there for my friends but they don't care about how I feel. I'm sick of having to listen to their problems but I keep my problems to myself or they don't really care when I do tell them how I'm feeling. I'm sick of having to do things I hate for other people but they won't do something for me.
To make matters worse, I kind of slipped when I got out of the shower this morning and I hit my foot on the raditator. Now the part where I hit my foot is kind of swollen and hurts whenever I move it. And I have to work tomorrow.
Sorry it's long to read and thanks for helping me!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Rant. - April 10th 2010, 08:04 AM

hello.

the longer the rant... the more you get your feelings out . and so i'm glad in some way that you're ranting about most of the stuff that is going on around you. but remember that it's always okay to rant.

and about your weight.. just remember that as long as you're comfortable with how you look, your weight isn't an issue at all remember that, but always remember that workouts and everything for a healthy purpose is always a good, welcome thing.

And since i'm a guy.. i'll tell you about some guys. Some guys cant be trusted. And that means that you can officially forget about this guy because a relationship with him clearly lacks devotion and trust on his side.. there are better guys out there for you.

sometimes being noticed is a matter of doing the right thing.. maybe you could just join more clubs or societies out there in order to be more outgoing . thats a sure fire way to get noticed .. =)

You know.. the best of friendships can easily turn into romance.. and maybe you could consider getting into a relationship with that best friend of yours if he's clearly been there for you more than other people, maybe it shows that he's willing to hear you out and support you more than other people.. all the ingredients for a good boyfriend.

and being hurt before work is the pits . ouch..

hope everything will be well.. take care!

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Rant. - April 10th 2010, 11:00 PM

Go talk to that guy about what he did but keep in mind that maybe she is just a friend.
About the sleeping time : Was there a time when you used to sleep around 1130-1200am ? If so then perhaps that has become a sleep pattern and over time it should dissapear.
About the jeans thing : So what ? Live your life and be well. Eat healthy. And go on with life.
About the best friend thing : Decide whether it is your best friend or the other guy you earlier mentioned. And stick with your choice.
About your friend : If this has been happening for a long time then perhaps you should find new friends, ones who are good and caring. If these "friends" of yours treat you as if you don't matter then part ways with them.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Rant. - April 10th 2010, 11:06 PM

Oh, I just read that thread about that guy who you said yes to, and I advise something else, don't talk to him, you don't know what he wants with you and unless he shows he is a good person, I suggest you stay away from him and not get close to him.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread