TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LostInMyStory Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Steven

Unhappy No Way Out.. - April 13th 2010, 04:27 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i need some opinions and views on my situation that I havent heard before..

I have been suffering and battling with severe suicidally hospitilizing depression for the past year. Ive been hospitalized 3 times. Once more and I'm going to a long term facility, then being placed in foster care. now for the fun part. I'm starting to get extremely depressed again recently. I've had numerous triggers one of the biggest beeing my grandfather is dying and im such an illconsiderate little prick that I dont care about it. i have to live around him and i know hes dying but I dont care. that makes me want to die every damn day im home. My anxiety issues and suicidal thoughts have come back with strength due to me not being on my medications anymore and now im not on anything at all. ive got nothing else to fight my depression off with anymore other then my music and my band. and my amp is broken in the first place.. that leaves me not enjoying playing my instrument. ive gone back to cutting and I bled so much the other night I passed out in the shower.. If I get caught im fucked.. my life will be over. so help..
  Send a message via AIM to LostInMyStory  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No Way Out.. - April 13th 2010, 04:46 AM

Hello there,
I can tell you haven't been doing well but you have been strong coming to this forum to seek advice. You are obviously very hurt and can't think straight but the good thing is that you have recognized you need help and that is the first step to recovery. It is important that you stop thinking to yourself about your mistakes because you are only making yourself feel worse. You can move forward and better yourself, please take the time to recognize that there is value in your life. I suggest calling a hotline so you can get the professional help that you need while being able to stay anonymous. I was once suicidal in the past and I couldn't find joy in anything, I was stuck in a depressed state for months but I eventually found where I could shine and I became happier again. I know you will too.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
LostInMyStory Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No Way Out.. - April 15th 2010, 03:09 AM

I can't get proffesional help. my physciatrist is putting me on medication that makes me want to kill myself. and she will not change it. I can't get professional help without having my life destroyed by an organization call FAP. foster placement.. if i get worse im done.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

Re: No Way Out.. - April 15th 2010, 03:17 AM

With the hotlines they can not find out who you are unless you tell them. And there is never an obligation to tell them. Therefore you can indeed speak to a professional without the risk of being put on FAP.
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
LostInMyStory Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No Way Out.. - April 15th 2010, 03:33 AM

id respect the people on a website more then someone over a phone because atleast you can see what all their saying. and see if they come from the same background. but idk. just when it gets to bad one day im gone. dont care how i go. or how much i bleed im gone.
Closed Thread