TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
haru Offline
My Own Internal Conflict
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question I dont know how to live anymore - April 18th 2010, 07:40 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

ok so i have no idea whats going on. i know other people have these problems..but do other people actually look into whats going on around them?
but anyways.... these last couple of months.. ive been really depressed... like you have no idea.... how do you forget about someone you love?.. i need him, i REALLY NEED HIM!... i cant believe i was SO FREAKIN STUPID!! why did i let him go??!?!?! i just cant do this -life-anymore...and the worst part is..i have no one to help me through with this... i dont wanna sound like a cry baby bitch or feel sorry for myself..i just dont know what to do anymore, where to go...or who to go with... every single day i think about how i want to kill myself...i dont even eat anymore... im ugly inside and out.. everyone says so.. i wish i could juts start over, but i cant, so everyday i pray that something bad will happen to me..something that will kill me....anything will help... i just want to die.. im 14! .. i shouldnt have to go through this stuff....why am i a bad person? i really dont even care if i go to hell anymore..i just want to die.. now

(#2 (permalink)) Old
CalDud Offline
Mathematician
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Casey

Re: I dont know how to live anymore - April 18th 2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidalhelp0 View Post
ok so i have no idea whats going on. i know other people have these problems..but do other people actually look into whats going on around them?
but anyways.... these last couple of months.. ive been really depressed... like you have no idea.... how do you forget about someone you love?.. i need him, i REALLY NEED HIM!... i cant believe i was SO FREAKIN STUPID!! why did i let him go??!?!?! i just cant do this -life-anymore...and the worst part is..i have no one to help me through with this... i dont wanna sound like a cry baby bitch or feel sorry for myself..i just dont know what to do anymore, where to go...or who to go with... every single day i think about how i want to kill myself...i dont even eat anymore... im ugly inside and out.. everyone says so.. i wish i could juts start over, but i cant, so everyday i pray that something bad will happen to me..something that will kill me....anything will help... i just want to die.. im 14! .. i shouldnt have to go through this stuff....why am i a bad person? i really dont even care if i go to hell anymore..i just want to die.. now
I just turned 20 today and placing myself in the mindset I was six years ago I often felt the same about everything. I was planning to take my life, but my best friend introduced me to something else and that made me life a whole lot better temporarily. You need to find something that you can enjoy and that allows you to take your mind off your mistakes and just live. This past whole year I had been struggling with depression over a girl who didn't return my love anymore. I seriously love her still, but it was like tying an anchor to my ankle and dropping me into the sea. I was sinking faster than I could breathe because I wouldn't let her go. But I cut the rope, I've swam my way up to see there's a world still above the surface even though I had been held under for so long I thought my lungs might burst and kill me. Not only did my grades suffer, but my quality of life was at an all-time low I was apathetic to doing anything. Now I've taken steps to change that and am doing rather well.

With a little strength and willpower of your own you can overcome almost any problem you face in life but it requires you and only you to set the events in motion. People can guide you but it absolutely rests on your shoulders if you're going to take that first step to becoming a better you.

You are not a bad person because of the mistakes you've made. You're only a bad person if you continue to hurt people and everyone makes mistakes. I've made only a few but they were no doubt the biggest ones of my life. And sometimes there aren't any ways to make amends, but you take what you've learned and apply it to your life by ensuring you know what to do when someone else like this boy comes along. At fourteen, you have the world at your feet and years ahead of you to learn valuable things for later. I wish I had known what I'm telling you now at fourteen because I had some pretty rough times getting through high school. But it's going to be alright, I promise. And those people who call you ugly are petty. It's typical high school drama, rise above it.
  Send a message via MSN to CalDud Send a message via Skype™ to CalDud 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
haru Offline
My Own Internal Conflict
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I dont know how to live anymore - April 20th 2010, 03:27 AM

thank you....youve helped me, a lot. like you have no idea. i greatly appreciate it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
CalDud Offline
Mathematician
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Casey

Re: I dont know how to live anymore - April 23rd 2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidalhelp0 View Post
thank you....youve helped me, a lot. like you have no idea. i greatly appreciate it.
You're welcome. Drop me a line anytime if you need anything.
  Send a message via MSN to CalDud Send a message via Skype™ to CalDud 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Firefighter 48 Offline
Firefighter/ EMT-B
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Re: I dont know how to live anymore - April 23rd 2010, 08:47 PM

I am really unsure how to word the reply I want to make, but your worth so much more than to kill yourself. Feel free to private message me anytime

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

TWLOHA
  Send a message via MSN to Firefighter 48  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
haru Offline
My Own Internal Conflict
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I dont know how to live anymore - April 26th 2010, 06:53 AM

thanks man, i appreciate it

Closed Thread