TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
plk524 Offline
stuck...what to do?
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Prudence Lynn <3

Unhappy can't stop crying - April 23rd 2010, 04:09 AM

I can't stop breaking down. Everything in my life seems like its taking a turn for the worst. I'm losing everyone who's close to me. Hell, my boyfriend told me today that he might be going to South Carolina for a while, and he doesn't know when he's going to be back.
My best friend, a girl i've knows for about 9 years, is blowing me off for some bitch that i fucking hate, and she used to hate her to.
I know this seems selfish and all, but seriously, i have nobody here. plus, my boyfriend hates my being upset around him. so when he was here for 15 minutes, i had to stop myself from crying when he told me he might be leaving, but thats not the only reason i was crying, and fuckin, he left, and no sooner after he walked out the front door, i was crying my eyes out. litteraly, my make up was everywhere. and i have a sist or a tumor or something. idk, my mom is refusing to take me to the doctors, and my sister, who's a nurse said it's a sist. and now im babbling. but im trying to cheer up, i can't. i want to get away from everything, i want to stop crying. and idk. i just...i want my blade. i was that rush. fuck, not supposed to say that, but im just tired of being in reality. i want to leave reality, go somewhere else, but i can't even sleep. so im sitting here instead of doing my history project. so im fucked. im going to fail the 10th grade. no, i can't do that. ugh!!! idk what to do about everything, and it just sucks, and i can't stop crying...

doesn't anybody know how to stop yourself from crying.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: can't stop crying - April 23rd 2010, 06:46 PM

I cry 24/7 [Edited by Konstantine - removing rude/unnecessary comment]...My mom dumped my dad he suicided...my mom is a real bitc* she complains about everything...and much more..Im sorry idk how to help i cry too i feel ur pain

Last edited by Prozac; April 23rd 2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Removing content.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31

Edit avatar

Re: can't stop crying - April 23rd 2010, 09:41 PM

Prudence, I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. Please don't harm yourself. It won't fix anything. Are you sure you have nobody to turn to? You can't talk to your mom? Is there a trusted friend or perhaps even a teacher you can confide in? The fact that you're talking about self-harm really concerns me. Are you having any suicidal thoughts?

Regarding your cyst, is it possible your sister or someone else could take you to the doctor's where your mom is refusing to? You ought to get that checked to make sure it's not anything serious. Is it causing you any pain?

I know life seems incredibly hopeless at the moment. I truly encourage you to reach out to someone and ask for help. You deserve a happy life. Hang in there.

Closed Thread