TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rpb3 Offline
Rpb3
Welcome me, I'm new!

i just wanna die - June 12th 2010, 12:37 AM

i can barely manage. evry day im in pain. im tired of suffering. i just want it 2 end. i kno suicide isnt the right answer but its the only one ive got. i dont kno what else 2 do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Yale Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Yale Gerber

Re: i just wanna die - June 12th 2010, 12:46 AM

Talk. Take life one day at a time. Vent to anyone who will listen. Look for the little things. I'm open any time =] Get ahold of me if you wish.

But in the end, the most important thing to accept is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
LadyChique Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gabrielle

Re: i just wanna die - June 12th 2010, 04:52 PM

Hey there, listen to me, I know that right now death seems like the only way out, but please, I'm begging you, don't try and kill yourself. I recently took an overdose of iron tablets and anti-depressiants at school; thankfully my friends told a teacher when I got unconscious and started shaking. Looking back I regret it and wish it had never happened. I also used to cut my wrists and now I'm scarred for life. I don't know what's going on in your life but if you need help or advice TALK TO SOMEONE OR TELL YOUR DOCTOR!!! Just don't do anything you will regret. Best wishes, xxxx.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Rpb3 Offline
Rpb3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i just wanna die - June 16th 2010, 12:55 AM

i kno death is not the way out, but wat is? i havent tried to kill myself but ive cut my hand twice and think of death a lot. i dont kno wat to do cuz im on meds, i talk and vent, but nothing works enough to make the thoughts stop. i dont kno wats left.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i just wanna die - June 16th 2010, 01:23 AM

I've had people I know try to kill them selfs several times. I started to think of what would happen if those people were
gone. It's hard to grasp the fact that thAt person doesn't exist. Just think of what it would do to the people that care about you.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: i just wanna die - June 16th 2010, 02:37 AM

Hi,

I know that life can be hard, and it seems like suicide is the only way to resolve things. Suicide might end the pain and the struggling you are suffering through, but the thing we forget most is that living can do just that too. It might seem like you can't get through this if you keep on living, but the only way to solve a problem to face it. If you kill yourself, you simply leave those problems unsolved, and create more problems for other people in your life to deal with.

I don't know what your beliefs are when it comes to an afterlife, but I know that when I die and I face God I want to know that it's really my time. I want to die knowing that I did all I could to get through life, and that I was a fighter; that I didn't give up, no matter what. All of us have the power to get through our obstacles, we just need to acknowledge and realize we have that power, and truly will ourselves to use it.

The mind is a powerful tool, so try telling yourself over and over again that you can do this. Tell yourself the truth, not the lie that tells you that you'll never beat this. Believe in yourself, and it will be that much easier to get better.

You might want to consider seeing a professional about your depression and suicidal thoughts. When I decided to get help, it was the best decision I ever made. So that is definitely something I think you should consider. I'm always here if you need to chat

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: i just wanna die - June 16th 2010, 04:22 AM

hey.

I am just going to say that whatever you are going through.. is definitely very possible to overcome =) remember that .. and never forget it. There are so many things that you can do and so many steps for you to take. You can join activities, or do something.. anything that will enable you to take your mind off this, and bring in so many new, exciting new experiences into your life .

I know it seems hard for now, but trust me when i say that everything, can and will get better.

you can count on us to listen and help out.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread