TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

help?? sorry - June 28th 2010, 07:08 AM

This is the first time I have done this even though I have been a member for 6 months........ I dont want to take up your time when some1 may need it more....
My whole life has become so wrong....
I am bi which no1 would ever accept even if they did know. My best friend commited suicide when I was 9 years old. And just today I learnt tha I failed all of my exams.
I just dont know what to do any more. I have been in hospital for depression 3 times but every time my Mum and Dad get so angry and disapointed in me because I cant be like what they want......
I dont know what I can do..... I have a plan to end it all and I'm so scared that I might be caught again..... Any ideas??
Sorry for taking up your time but this really is my last option
xxxx

(#2 (permalink)) Old
luckyblue_e Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Re: help?? sorry - June 28th 2010, 07:14 AM

Hey there, hun. It sounds like you've really had a tough time.

But, first off, if by asking for any ideas, you were asking of ideas to "get away" or "end it all", no one is going to help you with that. We want to help you, and make you feel better; help you live your life, and be happy, not help you end it sooner.

You should never have to resort to suicide, not even as a last answer. There will always be someone there to help you. Is there a way you could possibly see a therapist?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Re: help?? sorry - June 28th 2010, 07:30 AM

I have a counsellor...
I cant talk to her about much though.....
And just to clear something up I didnt mean to ask for ideas..... Sorry it came out wrong..... I meant like idease for what I could do insted
sorry
xxxxxxx

(#4 (permalink)) Old
luckyblue_e Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Re: help?? sorry - June 28th 2010, 02:07 PM

It okay. (:
I was just worried when I first saw that.

Why can't you talk to your counselor?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: help?? sorry - June 28th 2010, 04:06 PM

First of all, don't be sorry. It sounds like you need help, so don't hold back. There are plenty of people here who want to help you. Sexuality is a hard thing to deal with, especially when you feel you have no support... You need to understand that that and your depression is NOT your fault. I understand how hard it is to open up to a counselor... If you think it's because you straight up don't like your counselor, I'd tell my parents, but if you feel like you just can't open up, just try, and stay with them. Life is really hard right now for you, but it WILL get better eventually, it WILL look up. There is plenty to live for, just try to stay srong and look towards the light at the end of the tunnel. It's really good that you're reaching out to people though! You can PM me whenever you want/need to talk.

Closed Thread