TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 02:17 AM

life is just unbearable to me now.Ill i need i someone that can totally identify with me. I just want to end my stupid life because i feel out of place i dont want to be here anymore .

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 02:27 AM

Hey there,
What's been going on that's making you feel this way. I'm sure lots of people are going through similar situations and would be happy to help. It also may make you feel better if you let things out rather then keeping them bottled inside. I'm willing to listen and do my best to help, that's what I'm here for! Don't hesitate to PM me if you'd rather do that.
Keep your head up,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Buffie-92 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Bridget

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 06:05 AM

hey there, just wanted to let you know you can PM me anytime! I hope I can be of help. hang in there <3

but these are days we dream about
when the sunlight paints us gold
and this apartment could not be prettier
as we danced up there alone..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lindsay

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 07:18 AM

i'm on here all the time and i'd love to talk to you. i've had some problems like you have. pm me if you need anything.

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  Send a message via AIM to llamasliketoparty  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 09:43 AM

Hey,

I know that things seem really hard for you right now. I promise you that things will get better. I've been through lots of things, so PM me if you would like.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Katie-Jade Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 04:05 PM

feel free to pm because i dont no whether u've seen my thread but im having a reli crap time at the moment too so i totally understand

(#7 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 18th 2010, 04:40 PM

Hi there. Trust me, I understand that things seem really hard right now...but just hang on! Try to tell someone (friend, family member, teacher, counselor, etc.) how you feel. It can really help. If you want to talk, feel free to send me a PM.

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:15 AM

thanks guys for your responses

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:16 AM

Of course! That's why we are here!

Chris
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

last updated on 11/11/17

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:21 AM

I want to get help, but i dont really want to talk to anybody on the phone is there any other way? by email or chat rooms or anything?

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:26 AM

In terms of professional help, phone lines are the most common. You could talk to your doctor though. Another thing to consider is talking with a friend or relative and asking THEM to help you get help (if that makes any sense).

Chris
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

last updated on 11/11/17

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Guy View Post
In terms of professional help, phone lines are the most common. You could talk to your doctor though. Another thing to consider is talking with a friend or relative and asking THEM to help you get help (if that makes any sense).
i told my cousin and he wants me to go to a church and just talk to somebody there and thats something i want to do, but i dont know if they be able to help me.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:38 AM

If you are religious, that could be very helpful.

Chris
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

last updated on 11/11/17

(#14 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu82 View Post
I want to get help, but i dont really want to talk to anybody on the phone is there any other way? by email or chat rooms or anything?
The usual method for contacting professional help is by phone or by visiting a doctor or therapist. It can be an extremely scary step, but one that has really helped a lot of people greatly. Talking to friends, family or people you trust can help a great deal too. You aren't alone and things can honestly get better.

However, if you just need someone to talk to, you could try the TH chat room, in the Support and Advice section. Or the Live help or Help Link. If you feel like you could do with help, support or someone to listen don't be afraid to reach out, we're all here for you. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM too.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 12:58 AM

It really scares me to go to a therapist. Firstly because i dont know if i would be able to open up to them. And i dont really want my family to find out about my depression they wont understand.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 01:36 AM

I know it may seem scary about going to a therapist, but it's definately worth the try! Sometimes you may not click with the first person you talk with, but that's okay! Lots of people take time before they find the right person they can open up to. I felt the same way about my family before they found out. It turns out they are just worried about me and want to know what they can do to help. Even if they don't understand, atleast they could be there for you when you're upset.

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Im just a mess i need someone to talk to i cant handle it aymore - July 19th 2010, 07:35 AM

i know you've been through a lot. just so you know, i'd love to talk to you too

and the therapist will be able to help more than you think. Sometimes talking to the family about this might seem awkward, but the truth is that they will also do their best to help you..

cheers. and remember you can always talk to us.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread