TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sarah679 Offline
ella xx
Not a n00b

more ready then ever to leave this earth - August 5th 2010, 06:02 AM

ive been sticking around for 20 years. and its like things just keep going from bad to worse, to worse then that. my life seems to have been consumed by rape, abuse, violence, drugs, alcohol, cutting etc etc. i cannot live like this anymore. i dont know what to do. i feel lost and helpless please somebody help me!!! im so scared. i just it all to end. and to be happy and free.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: more ready then ever to leave this earth - August 5th 2010, 11:20 AM

ella.

I understand that you're going through a rough patch, but please remember that anything which you feel cannot get worse, can definitely get better. Please feel free to tell us your problems and stuff.. cause certainly there's something which led you to try all the harmful stuff which is disturbing you right now.

Please dont lose hope, and stay strong. You deserve the best happiness, which i'm sure that a lot of people think you deserve too. And the best things are experienced while you are living.. believe in yourself.

Caring always.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Spirit. Offline
Run free
I've been here a while

Name: Kaveri

Re: more ready then ever to leave this earth - August 5th 2010, 01:17 PM

Hey ella!
I'm so sorry you feel that way sweetheart! We're here for you and we'll help you make it through!
Yeah, life does get like that sometimes, you find that there's no way out of it to make it better...
But more than anything, I find, that helps me, is positivity. I like to convince myself that this if happening for my good and it's going to make me a stronger person. I try focusing of the good things in my life rather than the bad, even if the good thing is just seeing my friends' faces everyday, or a teacher told me I did really well on a test and that she was proud of me...even the simplest things...
I try to focus on them, to get rid of the bad things. When you are happy, or in a place where you are able to think straight, you'll be able to deal with everything else better! (:
I hope I helped!
If you want to talk, please don't hesitate to stop by!
Take care!

~Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above.
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

"And so I grew from colt to stallion
As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land.
Racing with the eagle, soaring with the wind.
Flying? There were times I believed I could."

HelpLINK Mentor - 2.4.2011
LiveHelp Operator - 18.6.2011

Send a message via MSN to Spirit. Send a message via Skype™ to Spirit. 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ShannonM Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shannon M

Re: more ready then ever to leave this earth - August 5th 2010, 01:36 PM

hi
Im sorry ur life seems hard, but.. ive just gone through the worst thing that could ever happen. my boyfriend passed away, im only 15.. and i loved him more than anything in the world, nd its the hardest thing ever. i am convinced that this is wat i wanna do, commit suicide... :\ i dont wanna live without him. just so you know i feel how u feel, that nothing is worth anything, but my situation is a bit different but im here if u need someone, well yeah i hope im here if u need someone x

Closed Thread