TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
beccarooxx Offline
becca marie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: becca

Exclamation help me! - August 8th 2010, 06:49 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i want to die so bad.
i cant stand this world or my life.
why do i have to live like this!
im ready to leave forever.
but some part of me still wants to stay.
i dont know what to do anymore!
this pain inside is ust so overpowering!
i have nothing and i cant stand t.
i just need a friend right now,
please!
just someone to talk to.
i feel so cllose to the end of me.
  Send a message via MSN to beccarooxx Send a message via Yahoo to beccarooxx  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Spirit. Offline
Run free
I've been here a while

Name: Kaveri

Re: help me! - August 8th 2010, 07:52 AM

Hi becca!
The fact that a part of you want s to stay, is already an indication that you don't really want to leave! (:
Concentrate on that. Let that make you stronger, so you can take on anything that comes your way. You just have to realize that you're only as strong as you want yourself to be. There are so many things that hurt us and we feel so much pain that we feel we can't take it anymore. But we should also realize that everything isn't always about the 'I'. If you don't want to live for yourself, then live for the others who care about you. You know what it's like to feel like dying. So don't let someone who loves you, who you love, go through that feeling. Even if there is only one person in the entire world who cares about you, live for that person! You can concentrate all you living for that person! Make that your reason! (:
Also, you have so much left to life!! Do you really want to know what you're going to miss? (; This stage is only a small part of your life. You'll get through it and can enjoy the rest of your life!
If you need to talk at all, PM/VM me, yeah? I'm here for you, friend! (:
Take care!

~Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above.
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

"And so I grew from colt to stallion
As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land.
Racing with the eagle, soaring with the wind.
Flying? There were times I believed I could."

HelpLINK Mentor - 2.4.2011
LiveHelp Operator - 18.6.2011

Send a message via MSN to Spirit. Send a message via Skype™ to Spirit. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
jdwalker Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jonathan

Smile Re: help me! - August 14th 2010, 03:27 AM

Hey becca,

Im so sorry to hear that life has you pretty down. I totally understand how you feel and what you are goig through right now. Please please dont take your own life. There are people out there that care. I care. Send me a msg if you would like to talk. I would love to talk to you. Life will turn around in a few years I promise. Just hold on

(#4 (permalink)) Old
jdwalker Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Re: help me! - August 14th 2010, 03:28 AM

Hey becca,

Im so sorry to hear that life has you pretty down. I totally understand how you feel and what you are going through right now. Please please dont take your own life. There are people out there that care. I care. Send me a msg if you would like to talk. I would love to talk to you. Life will turn around in a few years I promise. Just hold on,friend.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
jdwalker Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: help me! - August 14th 2010, 03:29 AM

sry sent the same thing twice lol

(#6 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: help me! - August 14th 2010, 03:39 AM

Becca,

I am sorry that things are so tough at the moment but I want to encourage you to keep hanging onto that part of you that wants to live. You deserve to keep living so that you can have a chance at a happy life. I know things might be tough right now but they will not always be that way. However if you commit suicide you will never get the chance to experience the joys that life can bring.

You say you want a friend, is there anyone in real life you can reach out to? Parents? A close friend? Another trusted person? Sometimes when we are really sad we have people in our lives who we can reach out to but we don't because of fear of rejection and our need to isolate. If there are people in your life who you can reach out to please do so. I know it will be hard but it can help immensely. Take the big step of reaching out and telling a loved on that you feel so crummy and that you want to die. Their support can help.

Have you ever thought of seeking out counseling? If you don't have a lot of friends or family who you can reach out to a therapist could help. Therapy will give you someone objective to talk to and a therapist might be able to help you figure out where to find friends and support.

Don't continue at this alone and don't continue believing that you are alone. Most of the lonliness you are feeling is your depression so if you fight back it could improve.

Lastly, if you ever need a friend and you cannot reach out to people in real life please feel free to pm me. I know the internet friends cannot make up for real life ones but I am here if you need, okay? Just having a few internet friends might help you hang on until you can get a little more stable and build real life friendships.

Please hang in there.

Jenna

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Prof.Engrish Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Re: help me! - August 14th 2010, 06:52 AM

hey becca.

I know how tough life is, espcially when nothing goes how it supposed to but dont give up, life is like a roller coster, it has it's ups and downs. Eventually life gets better. Just hang in there. Try to talk things out with your parents or someone that you trust..

But dont give up, i promise life gets better. Just think positive and take each day slowly. Don't rush into something, that might make your depression worst. Just keep your head up!

"This is 10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will, 5% Pleasure, 15% Pain; And a 100% reason to remember the name!"
Buddy/Live Help Operator/Technology and Gaming & Current Event and Debates Forum Moderator
PM/VM
  Send a message via AIM to Prof.Engrish  
Closed Thread