TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

School causing depression .. - September 5th 2010, 09:27 PM

Hey, Finaly im back with a new thread.. Anyways i might just get to the point instead. The thing is that my school and schedule is causing a MASSIVE depression.

If you do wonder why, Well let me explain. First off going to sleep early. Going to sleep early causes me not beeing able to actualy fall asleep, I usualy get nightmares because im uncomfortable with it. Also the schedule.

This is how my life is: Wake up early 7am ---> Fix urself and all ---> Go to school ---> Deal with all the bullshit in school ---> Come home fucking 3 or 4 PM ---> Im very tired, I have no time for mine hobbies such as Gaming, Skateboarding etc. And if i start anything i dont have enough time to finish it .. This is triggering mine depression.

But you might be like " its not the school its only u " Oh really? When i was in spring break it was like this .. I could wake up late, Stay up late gaming and sitting with friends .. I could chill outside every day also. Everytime after holydays or after the week is over when i gotta start school .. When i just think about it inside my chest its like my heart skips a heartbeat and it hurts physicly

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Metal♥Lover Offline
Looking For Someone Like Me.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: April

Re: School causing depression .. - September 5th 2010, 09:55 PM

I honestly don't know how I could help you because school is doing the exact same thing to me. But if you ever need to talk about it or just vent then PM me and I will be more than willing to listen and be as helpful as I can possibly be.
Take care
x.April.x

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lexi212 Offline
Average Joe

Re: School causing depression .. - September 5th 2010, 11:12 PM

School does the same to me. I feel depressed constantly... I pick fights with everyone, dont talk to people at school, and feel tired ALL the time. I cry for no reason, and people tell me all the time how depressed I look. Its probably lack of sleep in my case. I cant help, but I can talk to you...PM me if you need to.

Closed Thread