TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
riirahh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: marriah

Question the pain i feel for a man i never relli knew : PLEASE HELP!!!!! - September 6th 2010, 01:59 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

my dad died in 2008 and im so beat up about it but cant understand why.... i lived with my motherr and myy father for the first 7 years of my life, it was just us. . but then after he got drunk nd almost killed my mum i was put into foster care... i hated him for doing wht he did, now hes dead and all i do is cry?? why should i feel pain for him??? HELP!!!!!! all i do is cry

riirahh lovess yuuh

love is love
life is life
without your love
i have no life

(#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: the pain i feel for a man i never relli knew : PLEASE HELP!!!!! - September 6th 2010, 04:28 AM

he was your father it's normal to feel grief no matter how much we may hate someone it's hardly ever true we actually wish death upon them, if you need to talk feel free to pm me

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: the pain i feel for a man i never relli knew : PLEASE HELP!!!!! - September 9th 2010, 11:31 PM

i know how u feel i feel that way about my mom she told me she didnt love me but i still love her even when i dont want to its just because in your heart somewhere u still love him because he is your dad we will always love our parents no matter wat they do to us even if we dont know it once there gone thats wen we relize it is ok its normal

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

Closed Thread