TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Quirinus Offline
Jeremyjoltasaur^ namechange ;)
Average Joe

Name: Jeremy

They won't care - November 7th 2010, 01:46 AM

I want to rip myself apart. No one would care. All my life consists of is hurt. My parents have never loved me they always blamed me, now my sister has depression they hate me even more, they yell and scream and sometimes my dad hits me just for fun because i'm the cause of their misfortune. They don't care I'm depressed, they've never asked how i am. They aren't together anymore but they treat me the same as when they were together. They never wanted me, they wanted perfect little girls who could make them proud and here i am a boy who cant do anything right and to make it worse is gay. Ive SH'd for more than half my life, I have no place here anymore, i want to die, the most painful way i can as they say, i dont know true pain yet.

If i held my ground
Would you ask me to
Change? This drought
Bleeds on now we're
Dancing for rain.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~*Rach*~ Offline
FREE HUGS! :D
Not a n00b

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 01:57 AM

Hey Jermey,
I'm sorry things are so tough at the moment. Just understand one thing: WE WOULD CARE IF YOU DIED!! WE WOULD CARE!!!
Do you have a counsellor?? If you don't I really recommed you to look into getting one. I know, it's so hard to talk about how your feeling, but if it just keeps building inside you, one day you will just crack.
I wish you all the luck in the world Jermey, and really hope you do pull through this awfully tough time.
You know how to get hold of me if you EVER want to talk.
hugs for you <3
Keep trying to try Jermey,
Love,
Rach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Smile!!
You are gorgous! Always remember that
Feel Free to PM me any time.
"The fear of fighting is a fighting fear"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Quirinus Offline
Average Joe

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrach View Post
Hey Jermey,
I'm sorry things are so tough at the moment. Just understand one thing: WE WOULD CARE IF YOU DIED!! WE WOULD CARE!!!
Do you have a counsellor?? If you don't I really recommed you to look into getting one. I know, it's so hard to talk about how your feeling, but if it just keeps building inside you, one day you will just crack.
I wish you all the luck in the world Jermey, and really hope you do pull through this awfully tough time.
You know how to get hold of me if you EVER want to talk.
Thank you, but it really doesn't feel that way. I can't get one, one i cant really and two.. well i cant talk to people face to face well. I do talk about it, but it doesnt really help, i just want to forget everything about my family and leave.. and thanks again

If i held my ground
Would you ask me to
Change? This drought
Bleeds on now we're
Dancing for rain.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
fallingji Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jinnie

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 01:34 AM

Hey Jeremy,

Please don't do anything bad to yourself.

Have you tried to make conversation with your parents? Have you explicitely made it clear that you are having awful issues? Perhaps they just aren't aware of your situation. Perhaps they are the type of parents that let their children grow up independently, which would explain why they don't ask about you.

If your father is really hitting you, then I suggest you to talk to an adult you can trust (other family members, teachers, a friend's parent,etc,) . I know this sounds cliche, it is really the best thing you can do to help yourself.

I also suggest you to find yourself a new passion (writing, painting, anything). When things will be hard at home, instead of grieving, you will have something to occupy your mind.

Please be alright. We care about you. You care about yourself. And remember, nothing lasts forever, not even pain.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Quirinus Offline
Average Joe

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingji View Post
Hey Jeremy,

Please don't do anything bad to yourself.

Have you tried to make conversation with your parents? Have you explicitely made it clear that you are having awful issues? Perhaps they just aren't aware of your situation. Perhaps they are the type of parents that let their children grow up independently, which would explain why they don't ask about you.

If your father is really hitting you, then I suggest you to talk to an adult you can trust (other family members, teachers, a friend's parent,etc,) . I know this sounds cliche, it is really the best thing you can do to help yourself.

I also suggest you to find yourself a new passion (writing, painting, anything). When things will be hard at home, instead of grieving, you will have something to occupy your mind.

Please be alright. We care about you. You care about yourself. And remember, nothing lasts forever, not even pain.
Its not like that, they ask about my sisters and all that, they listen to them. I have no one i can talk to about this because i cant talk face to face.. And i try to distract myself but it doesnt work

If i held my ground
Would you ask me to
Change? This drought
Bleeds on now we're
Dancing for rain.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
I've been here a while

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 03:56 AM

Jereeeeeemy <3

Next time you're in chat, and so am I... Let's have a talk about this? It would be muuuuuch easier to reply, instead or replying back in this thread ._. So, next time you're in chat. Because I know that I would care...

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 04:19 AM

Everything will be okay, because soon you will be able to leave the house and forget about your parents. Please, don't let them ruin your life. Keep yourself busy and hang out with friends. Do things that make you happy. I know what you mean when you say you can't talk to people in person about it; I'm the same way. Thats what I love about this site, its anonymous and you can think about what you are going to say.

I know life seems tough right now, but everyone in the world has at least one person who would care if you died. One kid committed suicide thinking nobody would care, but it has effected the whole town. Everyone was half-dead seeming. Losing people is a terrible experience. Things will get better. They always do.

Feel free to send a pm. I'm here for you. Good luck and remember that you are here for a reason.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#8 (permalink)) Old
darkxdreamer13 Offline
Average Joe

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 04:46 AM

You may feel alone. But I promise you that you aren't.
I have no idea how to help with your parents, just try opening up to them? I know that's much easier said than done though.

Please don't do any harm to yourself. We care.
PM anytime. Best of luck.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Quirinus Offline
Average Joe

Re: They won't care - November 7th 2010, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoke View Post
Everything will be okay, because soon you will be able to leave the house and forget about your parents. Please, don't let them ruin your life. Keep yourself busy and hang out with friends. Do things that make you happy. I know what you mean when you say you can't talk to people in person about it; I'm the same way. Thats what I love about this site, its anonymous and you can think about what you are going to say.

Feel free to send a pm. I'm here for you. Good luck and remember that you are here for a reason.
I have no friends.. and not much makes me happy these days. Thank you, but i dont tihnk im here for anything at all

If i held my ground
Would you ask me to
Change? This drought
Bleeds on now we're
Dancing for rain.

Closed Thread