TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Simplyme7 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Sigh... - November 18th 2010, 04:45 PM

That's just how I feel lately. Just sigh. Like, I have my good moments... but they seem few and far between, and they pretty much only happen when I'm with my boyfriend, or someone else who makes me happy.

I just feel... sad. Like crying. I don't want to eat. I don't want to get up, I don't want to do anything. But I hate being here alone. I hate my dorm because it feels like a prison. My bf and his family don't want me walking around campus because 'it's not safe.' That's fine. Whatever. I wouldn't want to go for a walk alone anyways. I just hate being alone.

I'm a Christian. And I know that I'm never alone because I have God. But sometimes it just doesn't feel like enough... Like, I want someone here in person. I hate being alone. Because once I'm alone my mood goes downhill dramatically fast.

I just don't want anything... I don't want to do anything. I don't want to eat anything. I don't want to be anything. I just want to go to sleep and never get up again. I don't want to work on my coursework. I don't want to clean my dorm. I don't want to even be online. But I don't want to do nothing either.

I don't know. Its just so confusing. And depressing. I just want it to go away. But I don't know how to make that happen...

Sigh. Sorry for the rant... I just had to talk to someone....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Fineshrine Offline
Rebecca
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Re: Sigh... - November 20th 2010, 06:37 AM

It's ok, I understand how you feel. Just try and be with people who you can talk to and that make you happy.

And if you need someone to talk to you can mail me, I try and get on every day.

Send a message via AIM to Fineshrine  
Closed Thread