TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Depression and Suicide (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/)
-   -   Triggering (Suicide): I see no end to this misery.... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/t60504-i-see-no-end-misery/)

Anonymous. November 24th 2010 03:25 PM

I see no end to this misery....

My mom literally ruined my life... when will it be my turn??? :'(

Why don't I just go... no one will miss me apparently. Not my family. Not my friends. There is no God. I've lost all faith in God. Why am I always the one left for dead? Well, this time, I really will be dead. I don't want to live anymore. What's the point if you're not running your life and you are about to turn 20???

I had strong suicidal thoughts last night. I was about to do it too. I even know the best way to do it. My mom will regret what she has done. My heart is heavy and I'm crying every night. When I'm home alone, I cry during the day as well. But no one cares. I'm done!

Going, going, gone...... :'(

Gingerbread Latte November 24th 2010 03:34 PM

Re: I see no end to this misery....

Chloe :hug:

I would miss you <3

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, please don't end it because of this. You have so much going for you.

You can talk to me anytime you need to, I'll get back to you as soon as possible if I'm not online or if you want my MSN then just ask <3

Take care of yourself and please, perhaps think about talking to someone professional about this.

Anonymous. November 24th 2010 03:39 PM

I don't have anything anymore...

I wanted to at least graduate with my two year degree and my mom took that away. I cannot get a job and I won't be continuing my schooling. What I wanted to do is to work with people with disabilities. But now, I cannot even do that. So, what's the point? And there is no one to talk to. The one professional I usually talk to sided with my mom. She somehow persuaded him to her side.

:'(

Gingerbread Latte November 24th 2010 03:57 PM

You can do that. I believe if you really want it you'll get it, don't give up hope :hug:

Can you not see if there's another therapist or someone you can talk to?

And is there a community college or something like that near you? You could look into part time classes there to do with social care and that kind of stuff.

Don't give up on your dreams <3

Anonymous. November 24th 2010 06:39 PM

I canot go to another therapist... my mom says that she cannot afford to find another one. There is a community college near me that just turned into a state college, but my mom says even that one is too expensive.

I just hate that she always believes she is right no matter what other people says. It's funny, She only has two people that agree with her and I have a lot more than two people that agree with me and she still is winning this fight.

Why go on? :'(