TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Unhappy Im sick of it! - December 4th 2010, 04:08 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im fixing to go outside and hang myself. i dont kno what else to do. i cant take it no more. IM DONE!

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
:)
Average Joe

Re: Im sick of it! - December 4th 2010, 04:46 PM

Hi Leslie, please don't do this!

Don't choose death over life, because once you're dead, that's it! Everything you have, everything you've fought for, it's all gone and you leave behind the people who love you, and they suffer because of your death. Do you really want to bring everybody around you the pain of losing you to suicide and having done nothing to help you, just to relieve your own pain?

Your life might not be great right now, and suicide might feel like the best option at the moment, but your life WILL improve if you give it the time to improve! Put off suicide for just one more day? Or even one more hour? And use this time to call a helpline or a trusted friend and talk through your feelings. After a chat with someone, you might not want to commit anymore. If you're still not feeling well, get out of the house, away from the rope, and do something you enjoy. Or better yet, go to a friend's place so you won't be alone.

You CAN get past these thoughts, I promise! You need to find inner strength and fight until you feel better. I'm not saying that you'll feel better instantly, not even in weeks, months or years even, but you'll find happiness eventually. You've battled on in your life like a soldier so far, so keep fighting, giving up on the battle now isn't worth it! You're not alone, everybody in this world is fighting a battle, and there are a lot of people who are feeling what you're feeling. If others can make it through and find hope, so can you <3

You're loved and you deserve to live, not to die!
PM me anytime <3

*hugs*

PM me anytime, I love helping people and will do my best to help you <3

And if I bleed, I'll bleed knowing you don't care
~ Evanescence, Missing

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Im sick of it! - December 4th 2010, 09:40 PM

nobody understands me so cant i not do it. im just sick and tired of living. nobody cares. so why couldnt suicid be the best for me. i just cant take it anymore.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
Average Joe

Re: Im sick of it! - December 5th 2010, 10:04 AM

People do care! I definitely care, and I'm sure other people do too! You don't have to be alone, if you go to a counsellor, they will care and they'll support you through these tough times. Suicide is never the best option, there are ALWAYS other, much better ways to cope! Please be strong <3

~ Evanescence, Missing

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Im sick of it! - December 5th 2010, 01:55 PM

Why do i care. nobody cares. im just sick of it being here. nothing is worth living anymore. ive tried my best to do everything i can but its too much for me. nobody understands what i go through. i just dont get it anymore. i cant take it anymore. i kno that suicide isnt the best option right now but im affraid that if i go to see a consleer im affraid they wsould put me somewhere. i dont want to be put anywhere. they dont help u.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
Average Joe

Re: Im sick of it! - December 5th 2010, 02:08 PM

It's ok to be afraid, it can be really scary to seek help and talk about private emotions, but they won't necessarily put you anywhere, in a hospital or institution. What they can do is provide you with professional advice, which would be much, much better than mine. They can be there to understand and if needed, they can provide any necessary medication. Going to a counsellor doesn't mean an automatic sentence to a hospital, it just means that you're seeking help and you're going to get the help you need.

I understand how hard you've tried and are trying to live, and I understand how hard life is for you right now, but you've got to find a reason to live and pull yourself out of this terrible slump.

Don't be a tragic story, be a story of strength and survival.

I'm here for you, Leslie, be strong <3

~ Evanescence, Missing

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Im sick of it! - December 5th 2010, 08:45 PM

Im trying my best i really am. its just that if i do live longer i dont think i can because its just going to get harder and harder and i dont think im going to stand it. right now im not hanging a good time with my life. i just dont think im going to live much longer. nobody understands. im terribly depressed. im just so sick ancd tired of people and myself. what do i do. i cant take it no more.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
Average Joe

Re: Im sick of it! - December 6th 2010, 06:50 AM

I'm sorry you're in such a bad place, I truly understand how it feels to hate myself and others and just want to die. But you don't have to die. If you get help, there will be better days ahead. Depression isn't a battle that can be fought alone, you need help to get better and to feel better.

It's hard for you right now and it might get harder, but if you make it through the hard times, you'll eventually get to better times, easier times. Your life is valuable and you're valuable and I care about you. Please call a helpline? Or see a counsellor? Or talk to someone in your family or a friend that you trust? I can only provide you with so much advice, if you seek help in real life, they can be there for you always. Please do this, you don't want to lose your life, not yet, Leslie.

~ Evanescence, Missing

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Shadow90 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Im sick of it! - December 6th 2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehatelife23 View Post
Im trying my best i really am. its just that if i do live longer i dont think i can because its just going to get harder and harder and i dont think im going to stand it. right now im not hanging a good time with my life. i just dont think im going to live much longer. nobody understands. im terribly depressed. im just so sick ancd tired of people and myself. what do i do. i cant take it no more.
Listen. Don't do it. I understand how you feel. I tell my parents that I've had depression since 6th grade. But they don't listen to me and continue to insult me. I've been through so much shit its unreal. But I'm living proof you can get through. You can PM or anyone here on this site cause people here care about you. And not just here. There tons of people in this world who want to help.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Lost_In_Thought Offline
Loser
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jula

Re: Im sick of it! - December 6th 2010, 06:03 PM

i understand how u feel but dont do it its not worth it
  Send a message via Yahoo to Lost_In_Thought Send a message via Skype™ to Lost_In_Thought 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Im sick of it! - December 6th 2010, 06:08 PM

Thanx, but if i do try to get help its not going to help me in anyway bc im always going to go through the same shit i am now. I hav e a consler but she doesnt give me good advice. i just dont think im going to be living much longer bc im not a good person anymore. nobody understands me and i cant take it no more. i dont want to go anywhere like a hospital bc they dont help u and they just put u back on the streets so thats no help at all. i am trying my best to get through life but its getting terrible where i just cant take it. the older i get its just going to get harder and harder and i dont think im going to stand it. i told someone that i dont think im going to be living when i get older bc its going to take me down and i dont care anymore. im sick and tired of this house and myself. one day im just going to let go and just say goodbye and get it over with. i dont care anymore i really dont.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
Closed Thread