TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Make A Wish ☼
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lacey

Idk anymore - February 22nd 2011, 01:41 PM

I haven't posted in this forum in a while. I was proud of myself for not posting in here. But... I'm not doing so hot. There was a lot going on yesterday, and without getting too much into it, I had people tell me that they'd be happier if I was dead. I guess my mind just doesn't want to let that go. The situation is sort of resolved, although i dont think it will ever end fully. What people think about me, really matters to me. And the fact that people hate me so much that they want me dead... makes me suicidal. I honestly feel like letting them win this one. I already caved in on 4 months of no SH yesterday. So idk why I'm trying to stop myself. And like, I should be happy. Because its sort of over. But just because its over, doesn't mean I'm okay... Ya know? I had dreams about killing myself. I thought of different ways on how to do it for hours yesterday. I made my family mad at me because I didnt even want to get out of bed. I'm really scared that I might do something if this feeling doesn't go away...

Life is to short to put it off anymore
You gotta live it before itís too late
I canít turn that clock back around
On what youíre dreaming about
You better do it now, donít wait

Do something crazy and dumb, while your still young. <3

Need to talk? I'm here. --->
  Send a message via MSN to *~Circus Clown~*  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
you'rebeautiful Offline
believe it :)
Average Joe

Name: Ada

Re: Idk anymore - February 22nd 2011, 04:23 PM

Hey Lacey.

I don't know what happened, but I do know that you don't deserve to be treated or spoken to that way, under any circumstances <3. I'm really sorry that you're dealing with this... and I can see how it would affect you... it hurts, but you're so much stronger than their words. Sometimes, people say things out of anger that they don't mean, and would never say under other circumstances. People say what they don't mean all the time, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't feel awful. Please hang in there.. you do deserve more. I hope that you'll reach out for any help that you might need right now...Sometimes it's just a good idea. Things happen, and we react, you know? - I'll be around. Let me know if there's anything that I can do.
Congratulations on four months =]] slip-ups do happen, but four months is definitely quite an accomplishment. Keep it up
Always,
Ada.

I believe thatyou're inherently beautiful : )

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: Idk anymore - February 24th 2011, 04:06 PM

Lacey, no matter what some jerks say, your life is worth living. First of all, your family and friends love you. Also, your buddies here on TeenHelp adore you, and would be so sad without you.

I know how you feel, I've had people say similar things, I have a hard time letting it go. But my solution, personally, is to live for the people that matter to me. My mother doesn't even seem to give a damn about me, but I spend my time away from her, and spend almost all my time with my boyfriend.

It really does help to focus your energy on those who care about you, and barely acknowledge the ones who upset you.

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#4 (permalink)) Old
abreacti0n Offline
Scars are Silent Screams
Average Joe

Name: Maria

Re: Idk anymore - February 24th 2011, 04:39 PM

Hellooo Lacey

Whatever other people think always believe that the people in TH want you alive and healthy and that has surely outnumbered the people who want you dead.

You want to feel relief from the pain, right? And if your dead you can't feel the relief from the pain, right?

I'm sure there are people who need you and depend on you right now .... and I'm one of them

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk further

~ I am Lost Between Fighting and Giving Up ~

The light is always found at the end of a tunnel

Tumblr

PM / VM

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Idk anymore - February 24th 2011, 06:19 PM

Heyy.
Nobody deserves to feel how you're feeling, and nobody would make anybody any happier if they were dead. you have as much of a right as anybody else to be happy, and you shouldnt feel as if you make everyone else unhappy. Hate is a strong word, and often people throw it about and dont mean it when they use it. remember it take a hell of a lot to hate somebody, and you shouldnt feel that people hate you.
have you tried talking to the people you argued with about how they made you feel? they may not have realised that what they said would have so much of an impact on your emotions.
remember you can always PM me if you need help. i hope you work everything out and things end up okay. hang in there, you're strong and you're beautiful!

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

Closed Thread