TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
nurselee90 Offline
DayDay90
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Day L.

Cold -_- - March 23rd 2011, 06:48 PM

I believe I am in the mist of turning cold-hearted. Ive been hurt so much and witness so many close and personal deaths in my years that I just wanna say F**k everything and everybody. I really dont want to be this way cause i do have an amazing, pure heart and I love my family n close friends but life is always throwing me a huge curve ball so now I think my heart mind and body is past fed up at this point n Im turning cold. Im afraid I will get to the point where I give up. Can someone offer me any advice because I dont like nor want to continue to be this way! =(
  Send a message via Skype™ to nurselee90 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: Cold -_- - March 23rd 2011, 07:37 PM

You need to find something that you enjoy doing. From what you mentioned, you seem depressed. We all have times in our life where we feel so drained out. Take some time out of your life and find a hobby. Go out and exercise. Write or draw. Anything to motivate yourself. If you don't motivate yourself, you will only end up isolating yourself from doing anything at all. I know that you have been through much grief in your life, you shouldn't let that stick to your mind. You have to move on. Tragic things happen. We have to learn to just keep moving on, and understand that is the way life goes. Keep your mind happy. If you feel upset to the point where you feel as though you can't keep going on, don't be afraid to talk to us. We are always here to talk if you have any problems.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Cold -_- - March 24th 2011, 12:45 AM

hey there, not sure if you have posted in the other forums about the people you've lost.. but i hope that you will be able to talk about what happened. it can help in the grieving process. it's not wrong to feel like that, in fact, i think it's quite normal for someone who's been through losing a lot of loved ones. talk about it.. don't keep it bottled up inside. if you can't talk to someone around you, you can post here. (: though it'd be better for you to talk to someone who's physically there with you, then you'd be able to get a real life hug. think we all need a long hug every now and then..

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

Closed Thread