TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ella. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Elise

Unhappy Seriously considering to overdose - March 27th 2011, 09:17 PM

I don't know why i feel so depressed but im crying and dont know what's wrong with me. i keep thinking of overdosing but i think im too scared to actuallly do it. :|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Unconnected Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 27th 2011, 10:01 PM

Aw no...please don't do that!. I hope you'll feel much better soon and if your needing someone to talk to then just message/comment me..but don't do anything like that.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ella. Offline
Average Joe

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 27th 2011, 10:07 PM

dont worry i dont think i will - im too scared too! i took 3 paracetemol for no reason before but i think thats the most id take haha! thank you xx

Last edited by Ella.; March 27th 2011 at 10:32 PM.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 28th 2011, 07:51 AM

for starters..overdosing is a painful way to commit suicide..you could end up with life long liver damage...

and in the event you are saved...when you go to the ER..they put a tube down your throat and they pour water down it to flush it out..

another way is they will also make you drink charcoal..and then it makes you throw it up..

i guess you could say thats the reason i have never tried overdosing..

i hope this helps..u can always pm me anytime if you need to talk

Drew
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 28th 2011, 07:55 AM

but y r u feeling dis way?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 28th 2011, 11:55 AM

What's wrong? Don't be afraid to tell us. You do not deserve this. If you have something bugging you, lets discuss this. Please don't do this. This is the place to escape from your tunnel. We are here to help. We would hate for something horrible to happen to you. I don't want you to hurt yourself, neither does anyone else. You are loved. If you have a problem, talk to us about it. This is not the answer. Don't feel hopeless. It seems life is an endless rollercoaster for you. We don't want you to feel that way. If you are depressed, share what is on your mind.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Ella. Offline
Average Joe

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 28th 2011, 03:35 PM

Drew - thanks for telling me that i think it's helped put me off from trying to overdose! i just dont know what to do :/

Pisces/Vibrant - i dont know whats wrong, i just feel so down and i just cant cope thinking about my future :/ i felt like this a few years ago when i first started secondary school but it went and now it's come back again but i think it's worse this time :/ all day whilst i was at school i was thinking about cutting, i want to cut now but i know it leaves scars and ill regret it :/ ive never thought about cutting before but for some reason i want to cut myself and see the blood and feel the pain :/ I feel like crying but then when i want to cry i cant :/ i just feel like i want to die, but im too scared to try anything - at the moment anyway. im moving to australia with my family in july and that might be partly why i feel like this - im not very good at expressing/coping with my emotions. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. :/

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Ella. Offline
Average Joe

Re: Seriously considering to overdose - March 28th 2011, 03:58 PM

I just thought, is it possible i have bipolar disorder? my dad has it and i hadnt thought of it before but i tend to get irritated easily and can get quite bad tempered sometimes but then i dont get extremely happy just extremely low :/ apparently it can be triggered by things like grief and moving - i lost my grandad last year and im moving to australia in july so could that of triggered it?? when he died i was upset but it seemed unreal to me - i didnt really cry that much and the same is for moving - it just doesnt seem real and i dont like talking about it :/ how can you tell the difference from having bipolar and just normal teenage mood swings? :/

Closed Thread