TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sarahh9 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sarah

I need someone - April 27th 2011, 03:46 AM

Hi everyone,
Tonight is a really bad night. I came really close to overdosing on my meds because I can't do this anymore. I tried to call kids help phone line, but I couldn't find a voice to speak with. I have been doing relatively okay lately despite weight gains, but for some reason tonight it just hit me like a wall. I feel so numb, and its hard to take a deep breath. I think I'm okay tonight, I'm not sure how things are going to be from here on out.

I'm too afraid to ask for help in the real world, no matter how badly I want it, so I'm asking for a friend here. I don't get to come om TH often because I don't wnta my parents to see it so I was wondering if anyome wod feel comfortable bbming me or fb chatting. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask that though, and if not admins please feel free to delete this thread.

Thanks guys.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: I need someone - April 27th 2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahh9 View Post
Hi everyone,
Tonight is a really bad night. I came really close to overdosing on my meds because I can't do this anymore. I tried to call kids help phone line, but I couldn't find a voice to speak with. I have been doing relatively okay lately despite weight gains, but for some reason tonight it just hit me like a wall. I feel so numb, and its hard to take a deep breath. I think I'm okay tonight, I'm not sure how things are going to be from here on out.

I'm too afraid to ask for help in the real world, no matter how badly I want it, so I'm asking for a friend here. I don't get to come om TH often because I don't wnta my parents to see it so I was wondering if anyome wod feel comfortable bbming me or fb chatting. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask that though, and if not admins please feel free to delete this thread.

Thanks guys.
well hi sarah...big hugs

so whats making you feel so bad then you feel like ending your life...

if you want a freind..i would be willing to be your freind...i dont have facebook..but i have MSN..i could give you my addy if you want it..

just know that you are not alone okay..and that you can always PM me anytime when you need a freind..i will always be here to help you

Drew
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
NorielM Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Noriel Meynard

Re: I need someone - April 27th 2011, 07:32 AM

I get it. You just need someone to spill out what's on your mind and what you feel. You've come to the right place. TH has lots of members who are willing to make conversations with you.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Re: I need someone - April 27th 2011, 06:46 PM

im a very good listener n i have a FB sooo if u wanto add me it would be fine....im always on my computer n oin FB n TH soooo i dont mind to talk to u n here wats going on. i understand. im going through a ruff time too right now. i actually just got out of a hospital twice for trying to hang myself n second time for over dosing on 30 extrastrength tynole soooo ive been there n done it n im still having a ruff time. soooooo i kno wat your going through i completely dooo. sooo if u need a friend to talk to im here always. feel free to PM me any time or find me on FB my name is Leslie Ann Polk n i would love u help u out in anyway i can. Big Hugs

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
Closed Thread