TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Helena x Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

suicidal - May 3rd 2011, 04:21 PM

Everything has gone wrong in my life. My parents have kicked me out and now i have to live with my boyfriend, who beats me up. All of my friends have gone because they found out that i was pregant. I have to give my baby up because i cant support it money wise. I wish kids could just live on love alone. I have started sliting my wrists and drinking alot. I know you shouldnt drink when your pregnant but i cant help it. My boyfriend keeps forceing me to sleep with him so its killing me inside. I dont see the point in my life any more there nothing good happening x

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Re: suicidal - May 3rd 2011, 06:59 PM

Hey Helena.
I'm really sorry things are so bad at the moment.
What's happening to you is domestic abuse. Go to the police so they can get you away from your boyfriend. He shouldn't be doing this to you. Also, forcing you to sleep with him is rape. Even though you're in a relationship with him, it's still rape, and should definitely be reported.
You're so strong for getting so far and you can keep going. Things will get better, just tell people who can help you. You could ring a hotline if you're unsure who to talk to.
I'm here if you need someone to talk to online.
Hester. x

Edit: Just realised you say you're fourteen. If this is true, you need to alert someone immediately, for example your school. Definitely go to the police. I would consider 14 too young to be living without adult supervision.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

Last edited by Evanesco; May 3rd 2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Adding more info

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Helena x Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: suicidal - May 3rd 2011, 07:35 PM

Thank you x

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Re: suicidal - May 5th 2011, 01:51 AM

Hey, Helena. I've read all your posts and I have to say that you are very strong for making it through all of this. Know that everyone here is willing to help you in any way we can, and my pm is always open.

Now, I have to say that your parents were very wrong to kick you out. Did you explain to them that you were drugged and raped? I've seen parents kick their kids out for getting pregnant or getting in serious trouble, but I've never seen parents kick out their pregnant daughter when rape was the cause of the pregnancy. If you didn't explain to them that this was not your fault, you need to. If they understand what's happened they will hopefully take you back in and help you.

One thing I think you definitely need to do is find someone, anyone, to stay with. You cannot keep living with this boy. He has harmed you enough, and what he's done to you is now causing you to harm yourself. I strongly urge you to call the police. You need help. Everyone on this site is willing to give you advice and support, but in this situation that simply isn't enough. We can't call the police, we can't talk to your parents or friends. That's something you have to do, and you have to do it now. I know it seems like cutting and drinking will ease the pain but it won't. You're only harming yourself and your baby. I applaud you for going through this pregnancy instead of aborting the baby, and I know adoption can be a very tough desicion.

If you call the police, get help, get away from your boyfriend and stop drinking you may even be able to keep this baby, but that's only if you're living with someone and can get financial support. Don't let the baby anywhere near your boyfriend, because there's no doubt he'll hurt the baby too. You can get out of this situation. All you need to do is pick up a phone and dial three simple numbers.

As stated before, my pm is always open to you, and I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong, and although it may be hard in this situation, try to remember that this will get better. Everything won't be in shambles forever. If you get out of this relationship, you can find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated...with respect, kindness, love, and understanding. Get out of this relationship, be strong, and never stand for a man raising his hand against you again.

Closed Thread