TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Please help - May 6th 2011, 02:42 AM

I want to give up. I think that cutting is my only option right now. I really want to cut and end my life now because then I can be happy and so can everyone else. Everything will be better if I give up and everyone can be happy. All I want is for someone to care and to listen to me. No one believes in me and everyone thinks that I am a FAILURE!!!

I think I am stupid, ugly, fat, a loser, a loner, unloved and worthless. I also think that everything is all my fault and that I am a failure. I try to think positive but it's kind of hard when there is so much negativity. No one would miss me if I was gone, so I think that I should give up. I really want to cry. I just think that crying will help everything. I am trying to be strong and stay positive but it is hard for me. I need someone to help and listen to me. I also want to be able to talk to someone and I want people to try and support me as best as they can.

I am feeling very scared and unsafe because I am being threatened by a girl at my school. She keeps on bullying me and she says that if I tell someone what shes doing she is going to hurt me really bad. I think that everything is all my fault and that I deserve this.

I was also sexually assaulted by someone. I feel so hurt and terrified. It has happend a couple of times. This person made me do bad things and he did bad things to me. He says that I better not tell anyone. I think it's all my fault because I disn't stop it even though I tryed but he didn't stop. I am soo scared. I have no one to talk to about this.

Everything is all my fault and I just wish I wasn't here anymore and I want to give up. I am the biggest FAILURE ever!!

Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jayme

Re: Please help - May 6th 2011, 03:35 AM

Hey Rebecca, im so sorry you are in such a bad state right now. Ive felt pretty down too. It really sucks that people have been/are hurting you. Thats not right. you need to tell an adult you trust about it and tell them they said they would hurt you if you told. that will keep you safe. I want you to know that although i dont know u personally, i care about you. Anytime you wanna talk about anything, im here for you. Dont give up, Things will get better

"One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering." -Ida Scott Taylor

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Castiel's Angel Offline
She turned me into a newt!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ellie

Re: Please help - May 6th 2011, 12:53 PM

okay well the first thing i want to say is Rebecca, dont give up...you see, to be a very smart, very nice girl and that girl bullying you at school is just jealous. There are times when I feel like you do right now, and I always just stop thinking about everybody else and just think about soemthing positive. Please dont think of yourself as a failure, you are never a failure unless you dont try. Just every morning when you wake up look in the mirror and say m beautiful and smart, and a great person,"just dont put yourself down like that. now i still self harm alot so im not goimng to outright say dont do it, but just try talking to a counscellor or a bestfriend or even a teacher, but even if you still dont believe you can talk to anyone, try writing down your feelings or drawing them, your life will pick up....

Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet...
it IS

HelpLINK Mentor: 26/3/2012- 4/11/2012
Buddy:13/7/2013- 27/12/2013
HelpLINK Mentor: 28/02/2015-

Send a message via Yahoo to Castiel's Angel  
Closed Thread