TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
16andalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Im trapped - May 17th 2011, 02:16 AM

Im in a really dark place, i feel completely alone, no matter what i do i just dont know what to do anymore, i feel like suicide would be such an easy release from all of this, i just cant stand feeling this way for another second.
and all that about my friends and family and what not, i feel no love from any of them. if i were to die, i truly feel as if no one would miss me. so why does it matter?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: Im trapped - May 17th 2011, 08:04 AM

You do matter. Nobody should feel like their only option is to kill themselves. Yes even I have felt that way before, but I've realized that I do matter and I deserve to live, as do you.
Have you tried counseling? Or do you have anybody you can talk to?
Or you can always PM me if you just need someone to talk to.
Talking things out can really help you feel better. It even helps to just vent.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Smile :) You're beautiful!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Re: Im trapped - May 17th 2011, 09:14 AM

Hello
I am sorry that you are struggling right now. But i can promise you that you are so muchmore important that you could ever image. So many people will care about you and love you. They would be devestated i you took your life.

Is there an adult you feel that you can talk to? I think that this would help a lot. Maybe your doctor? They wouldn't have to tell your parents i don't think if you didn't want them to know.

You are not alone, for starters you have everyone on here
If you everwant to talk or anything i am always here

Take care beautiful

xxxxxxx Take care xxxxxxx

If you ever need ANYTHING just ask (:
Feel Free to leave me a message anytime:
VmPM

I won't let you close enough to hurt me
help link mentor Live help operator
  Send a message via MSN to Anatidaephobia Send a message via Skype™ to Anatidaephobia 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
16andalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im trapped - May 20th 2011, 08:17 PM

Yea, I fucking hate my life, suicide looks really good right now, I really can't go to anyone because no idea how I feel, or will give me shit, or go to someone who I was avoiding. I refuse to talk to some random person who hasn't experienced what I'm going through and it sucks

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Im trapped - May 20th 2011, 10:59 PM

What you think about them not caring isn't true. A lot of times people forget to show the people they love that they care until it's too late. You should really consider counseling. I know it seems stupid, but they can really help. And in my experience (I have a lot of friends that are psych majors plus people I know in that field) most therapists are therapists and psychologists and such because they DO know how you feel, and they DO know what it's like. And they know how to help because they went through YEARS of training. I think you should give it a shot, you have nothing to lose. Just keep trying and it'll get better.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#6 (permalink)) Old
16andalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im trapped - May 20th 2011, 11:21 PM

ive tried, doesnt work. and all the people who say they care dont even notice im upset. and when i told my mom, she freaked, said ben this isnt funny, or anything to joke about. and lately im running out of reasons to keep going, im legit not enjoying life, and its for NO REASON what so ever. im just sick of it. and everyday it just keeps getting worse and worse. i have absolutely no reason to keep going. i just want this endless hell people call life to end.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Im trapped - May 20th 2011, 11:25 PM

You have to keep trying. A lot of times people don't notice when someone is upset because they want to believe that the other person is okay, because it hurts knowing someone you love is hurting. Your mom sounds like she was just worried, have you told her that you know it isn't funny or something to joke about and that you're serious and need help to get better? There probably is a reason you just can't see, something that a doctor can. For many people these feelings are due to chemical imbalances in the brain that they can't control, it's just a matter of finding what works to make it better.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#8 (permalink)) Old
16andalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im trapped - May 21st 2011, 12:08 AM

I'm not loved by either of my parents, my sister gets all the love and attention I'm here to be successful and take care of everyone, I'm not allowed to have problems , I just want a release, I hate life

(#9 (permalink)) Old
16andalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im trapped - May 21st 2011, 03:34 AM

I have no idea who to turn to.

Closed Thread