TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dark Horse Offline
Used to be ellabella:)
Average Joe

Name: Arabella

Lost... - May 24th 2011, 02:04 PM

I'm always sad. Sometimes I also get so angry that I don't even know what to do with myself. It feels like I'm getting left behind - all my friends have changed and they laugh at me because I'm too 'innocent'. So I'm sorry if I don't want to go out, get drunk and get laid! We're only fifteen!!

Anyways..I just feel so empty all the time and I'm bored with pretty much everything. All I do all day is go to school, do homework and surf the web, and I've lost interest with most of the things I used to love doing. Sometimes I just feel like falling asleep and never waking up again...
I'm so tired

Tears Falling Down To Lips Unkissed
Ignore Her And She Won't Exist
She's Not The Kind You'll Come To Miss

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: Lost... - May 24th 2011, 06:14 PM

That was super freaky to read..because that's exactly how I've been feeling for like past two months or so.

S many of my friends have decided it's cool to drink and stay out until like three in the morning, they've gotten into shoplifting as well. I got out of that feeling (well kind of anyways) by hanging out with different people. I know it sucks making new friends sometimes but it's worked out really well for me actually.

I got closer to a guy who has been by best friend all year but now we're a lot closer and I feel like he's a much better influence.

As for not wanting to do anything anymore, I still feel that way sometimes, but I'll go for a walk or something and feel better. If I really am tired I'll sleep, but no matter what I do I try to make it somewhat enjoyable at least.

Just start talking to some people that you know aren't into that type of stuff. You don't have to lose the friends you have now, but if you think it would be better for you to not be around that, then don't be. Hope this helps.

<3 things will get better.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Lost... - May 26th 2011, 08:09 AM

Arabella,

You're completely right in that what your friends are doing should not be done at 15. If anything, you're the mature one, so don't sweat it, you're doing the right thing!

Why don't you try picking up on the things you used to do? After coming home from school try doing a few minutes of your hobby and see if it picks up! I can't make you do this, you have to spark this yourself (once you get going you'll never look back).

It seems you might be a bit stressed/depressed right now. This is most likely because of the fact that it seems you have a boring/daily routine going on. Spice it up! Go out and do some exercise one day, and have a movie night the next. There's so many things you could do to kill time, you just gotta get up and do them.

Hope this helped! Carpe Diem.

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar

Closed Thread