TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
freind57 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Love - May 26th 2011, 01:29 AM

I have just been in the worst depression ive ever felt in my life since february . I just realized around that time how much of a pathetic loser i am in school . I had been one of the type of kids in class that just sat there , half-assed the work and went home right after school , played video games watched tv , computer , and i had been like that for just a year and a half and i was just fe up with it . So ive been trying to turn my lifestyle around and ive been somewhat successful . But why i changed in february was cause of valentines day and i just felt so lonely not in love or even trying to fall in love with anyone . And ever since then ive kinda just been reminiscing about my past and falling deeper and deeper into this depression . Ive been thinking about this girl i used to realy like , she was just like almost perfect for me , both of us were pretty funny , flamboyant , we liked just having alot of fun . And i also thought she was realy pretty , like top of the list pretty . And i had kinda known her a little but i made the mistake of asking her out to a dance even though we didnt realy have a strong freindship(this was like 4 years ago in middle school , we go to diffrent high schools now) , and then our relationship just fell kinda into an awkward death cause i had no experience in dating at all . And so ive just been thinking about what i should have done and at the same time wishing i could still . I cant get her out of my head . That was kinda the last time i ever even felt a tiny bit close to love because she agreed to go with me . Even though we went on a date for a day and that was it . Ive seen her occasionally . Then the other night i had a dream about her ! so ive just felt terribly depressed . Even more then that I just feel terrible cause i go to a horrible high school filled with idiots that im now 2 years into so i realize theres no point in switching . So ive just been blaming myself for this whole thing . I wish i had someone to blame instead of myself . Everytime i try to forget about her i cant and i get the feeling i dont want to . Please help !!!

Last edited by freind57; May 26th 2011 at 01:35 AM.

Closed Thread