TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
imokaynow111 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

"I think im done, sorry" - June 9th 2011, 04:36 AM

My note is the title of this thread. I do not know were to begin my story,but i feel the need to sharing it with the internet and the kind souls who devote time to helping strangers and their problems. I think I'll begin with my best friend.

[EDIT], caring funny smart athletic.....druggy
Best friend since 6th grade, countless hours together, so many talks, so many secrets, all gone forever our tasks are left undone and ill never see him again...or will I? Im 16 going into junior year at high school, and my best friend hung himself march, 8 , 2011. Ive been carrying the thought of suicide with me ever since. I have talked to several people and have even hung myself only to have screwed up and not done it right. Then I cant find the courage to do it again. My other close friend hung himself on a tree and told me about what he saw. I wont go into it if you are that curious I will pm you, so now you know all my friends are gone, [EDIT] ( The boy who told me what he saw) died of sever neck injuries. Now its just me i have sleeping pills and a noose and everything ready. My plan is to take the pills till im about to fall asleep and hang myself. I'm ready and im not scared of the after life. We all were quite liked at our school and a counselor is assigned to talk to me tomorrow. Although i feel like he was a day to late. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Everglow.; June 23rd 2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Editing out personal details of people

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bethany

Re: "I think im done, sorry" - June 9th 2011, 05:04 AM

Maybe we should talk about this further PM me please... I am kinda unclear of what you want to do

"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

Send a message via Yahoo to BethanyAnn Send a message via Skype™ to BethanyAnn 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while

Name: [060191.1723]

Re: "I think im done, sorry" - June 9th 2011, 05:06 AM

Take a moment to step back and think for a moment.

When you lost your friend, it hurt. It was a pain so immense that it started to make you consider doing the same thing. But that's precisely what you should use to stop yourself. Despite how it might feel sometimes, there will always be people who care about you and who are afraid to lose you. If you were to go through with suicide, you'd be hurting them just as your friend hurt you. Sometimes it's hard to find a reason to carry on, but if ever you should run out of reasons for yourself, always remember the reasons for others.

I think it will help you a lot to talk to the school counselor. Of course, it's your decision of how much (or how little) you say, but the more you talk, the more you can get this off your chest and start putting everything in your mind into sharper focus and clearer perspective and proportion. There's no fault to be had in anything that's happened before, and you shouldn't feel any fault or guilt now. Just go into your appointment with the school counselor with a clear-set mind of what you want to say and how you want to say it.

Death is a difficult thing to cope with. No one can be forced or pushed to accept it, but talking about it helps most people cope more sufficiently and smoothly with it. I think that the fact that you signed up with this site and made a thread about this as your first post shows that you aren't completely ready to end your own life, even if you've tried to convince yourself otherwise. You might be daring for a reason not to, but it's still far better than losing all reason to live altogether. Just keep in mind what I've said, and send me a PM if you need anything more.

Ethos
Pathos
Logos

Send a message via MSN to Heretic  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bethany

Re: "I think im done, sorry" - June 9th 2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Take a moment to step back and think for a moment.

When you lost your friend, it hurt. It was a pain so immense that it started to make you consider doing the same thing. But that's precisely what you should use to stop yourself. Despite how it might feel sometimes, there will always be people who care about you and who are afraid to lose you. If you were to go through with suicide, you'd be hurting them just as your friend hurt you. Sometimes it's hard to find a reason to carry on, but if ever you should run out of reasons for yourself, always remember the reasons for others.

I think it will help you a lot to talk to the school counselor. Of course, it's your decision of how much (or how little) you say, but the more you talk, the more you can get this off your chest and start putting everything in your mind into sharper focus and clearer perspective and proportion. There's no fault to be had in anything that's happened before, and you shouldn't feel any fault or guilt now. Just go into your appointment with the school counselor with a clear-set mind of what you want to say and how you want to say it.

Death is a difficult thing to cope with. No one can be forced or pushed to accept it, but talking about it helps most people cope more sufficiently and smoothly with it. I think that the fact that you signed up with this site and made a thread about this as your first post shows that you aren't completely ready to end your own life, even if you've tried to convince yourself otherwise. You might be daring for a reason not to, but it's still far better than losing all reason to live altogether. Just keep in mind what I've said, and send me a PM if you need anything more.

Ahh now I see what he was saying I feel dumb... Yes maybe you should step back and think for a minute but still PM me if you need anything

"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

Send a message via Yahoo to BethanyAnn Send a message via Skype™ to BethanyAnn 
Closed Thread