TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Tired Of Life itself - July 7th 2011, 06:34 PM

Im 20 years old, ever since i was a little boy i grew up alone, and i grew up always feeling incompetent of myself. Blame my parents for the most part, they never express how proud of me they are, only gave me negative attention. Its like whatever i do isnt good enough, up about until i was 19 i've always been skinny and always felt alone. My parents always fought about money, i was never confident in myself so i performed bad in high school because i felt as if it didnt matter how i did. My ex girlfriend always had a part in making me feel useless too, doing numerous things to hurt and destroy my pride. Ive never had anyone to open up too, or talk to as well as vent so these feelings stayed in me. One night i left home finally after finally being tired of my mother and father arguing and for one year i lived with my grandma taking on the hardships of life, criticism from my family. Because all they care about is MONEY MONEY MONEY, i know moneys important but give me a little credit, since i dont make alot of money. Im not up to standards with my family, their always sending me mixed feelings and emotions(grandmother, 3 aunts and 3 uncles). Only one person makes me feel important my girlfriend, she showed me im capable of alot of things, she basically took my hand and showed me the world.All i want to do is work for some money to pay bills,gas,and food, and have some fun. Go to school, and life with privacy considering IVE ALWAYS SLEPT ON THE COUCH FOR 20 YEARS never in a nice bed, my room was always a living room or a dining room, or a place on the floor. I really dont need anybody i just wanna live life by myself in a nice cozy apartment in a nice neighborhood, schooling&working. I mean i know thats not really affordable so to say, but im just tired of feeling like everyones against me and i cant do anything about it, alot of people tell me im a good kid and i am i dont drink,smoke,party just hang out with my girlfriend and try to do productive things, idk why people bother me so much i just wanna be left alone

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: Tired Of Life itself - July 7th 2011, 06:50 PM

Awh; I'm sorry. Things will get better, don't give up

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Fill my heart with love.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ash

Re: Tired Of Life itself - July 10th 2011, 12:25 AM

Hey there.
Sounds like you had a really rough childhood. Im so sorry for that. But it also sounds like you've got a great girlfriend!! And some great plans to start your own new life. Get a fresh start. The past is the past, so let it be just that. And now that your on Teen Help you have plenty of people to talk to and open up to if you wish. Things will get better. Good luck <3

"When you've forgiven but you cant forget feels like your drowning but still got breath"

i love you.

YOU are beautiful no matter what and dont YOU forget it!!! <3

PM me if you need to talk!(:

(#4 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: Tired Of Life itself - July 10th 2011, 04:21 PM

You can't change the past. It's a waste of time and energy to spend all your time worrying about something that's too late to fix.

"Those you look only to the past are missing the present and are certain to miss the future" - JFK

I would recomend letting go. Live in the present and hope for the future. Keep moving on and things will eventually get better. Be the better person and rise from your childhood. It's too late now, so moving on is the best cure.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Closed Thread