TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
myra1994 Offline
Recovering Phycho
Not a n00b

Name: Jasmine

once again - July 14th 2011, 07:57 PM

once again i am not seeing the point in living. with so many good things to look forward to how can i feel so shit. i want to die its so painful. i cant feel like this any more. not on my own at least. im fed up of being alone and the emotional pain inside me is the equivalent of 1000 knives stabbing me and being twisted round until i bleed to death. i thought antidepressants were supposed to stop feeling like this. theres not even anyone in my life who cares enough to have offered a hug today. i haven't touched anyone in a week and that was a hug goodbye to my nan. noone outside my family cares about me and my family is very small, easily distracted and always working. i have nothing of substance to live for. whats the fucking point in sticking around for this pain?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BeautifulGame Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eddy

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:13 PM

Jasmine right now I think you are really sad and down. But please, no matter how bad you feel right this second, hold on, because we both know that you will be better soon enough.

And hey at least you got those few people that care about you. Even if they are busy, you know they still care about you. Dont worry about those who don't care about you. In due time you will find people who care about you.

Right now though, just keep fighting, and try doing some things differently. I mean maybe when you feel really really down, try to take a nap or go for a run, and understand that sometimes our emotions shouldn't dictate our actions.

Im sorry you arent feeling too well

Hi

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bayhorse321 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shoshana (Shana)

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:15 PM

Hey Jasmine, I care about you and I am not in your family... I am so sorry you are feeling this way. here take this x 10000. you are so worth everything. please don't give up. you said it yourself, there is so much to look forward to. Please fight. you can do this my dear.
Feel free to PM me anytime.
much love <3 Shana

(#4 (permalink)) Old
myra1994 Offline
Recovering Phycho
Not a n00b

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:20 PM

what is even the point of this website. you dont care about me. you never even knew i existed before today. whats the fucking point in pretending

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BeautifulGame Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:21 PM

Your family cares about you. and even though they always arent around, doesnt mean that they dont.

Hi

(#6 (permalink)) Old
myra1994 Offline
Recovering Phycho
Not a n00b

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:26 PM

yet again more pretending. you dont know my family so how can you talk for them

(#7 (permalink)) Old
BeautifulGame Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:30 PM

you said they did in your post. Im just going with what you told me. And like i said, as you go through life, you will meet true friends and people who actually care about you, even if you cant see it now. I am telling you right now you will.

Hi

(#8 (permalink)) Old
myra1994 Offline
Recovering Phycho
Not a n00b

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:33 PM

can you see the future? do you have a crystal ball over there? only i can decide whats going to happen in my future and i see fuck all of use or value

(#9 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:35 PM

hey; there's something called love that allows humans to care for each other. Don't push us off..more than likely we're not going to give up on you as it seems everyone else has. We're here for YOU. That's why we're even responding on here..because we've gone through these situations. Try to tell us we're wrong, but it's true, we really do care.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#10 (permalink)) Old
BeautifulGame Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: once again - July 14th 2011, 08:38 PM

No i cant see the future. But ive seen it time and time again, if you truly desire it and if things align, things will. And Jasmine, you are right, you have a significant amount of control in your future, do you honestly want that future to be non existent, or what do you want that future to be?

And deciding not to do something like facing your future, because there is a possiblity of things not working out in your favour or you are afraid of the bumps in life, is not the way to go about things in my honest opinion. And im sure of many others.

Hi

Closed Thread